Privacy and security
Revised as of June 2017
- We do not sell information about you, your Accounts or your transactions.
- We do not share information with third party marketers unless you expressly authorize us to share the information.
- We have developed industry standard security to protect against the misuse of your information.
Chief Privacy Officer, Barclays Bank Delaware
Privacy Is Important to Us
We believe that Privacy is a cornerstone of our customer relationship. In designing our business, we strive to find methods to guard your privacy while affording you opportunities to save time and money.
- We do not sell information about our customers, their Accounts, or transactions to others for their use.
- When we do share information it is limited to the information necessary for the particular circumstance.
- We restrict access to the information we obtain about you, only to appropriate employees and service providers for business purposes only.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard against misuse of the information we obtain.
"Cookies" are small computer files that are automatically placed on your computer's hard drive when you are connected to a website or remote server so that the website can recognize you upon your return to the website and tailor your experience based on your earlier use of the site and, in some cases, your earlier use of other sites. Our cookie does not collect information from your hard drive; rather, it allows us to recognize you and know how you navigated through our site. It is also part of our effort to detect and stop fraud. "Action tags" (also known as Web Beacons, Trackers, or Bugs) are invisible pixel .gif files placed on web pages that are used to track web navigation to those pages.
We use a cookie for each computer that visits our site. The cookie is integral to the customer experience and is necessary to use our online services. It allows us to customize the website presentation based on your Accounts. While cookies, including ours, can be disabled through the privacy features in your web browser, if you disable our cookie you will not be able to use our website.