Terms and Conditions
|Interest Rates and Interest Charges|
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases
16.24%, 20.24% or 25.24%, based on your creditworthiness.
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
APR for Balance Transfers
0% introductory APR for the first fifteen billing cycles following each balance transfer that posts to your account within 45 days of account opening.
After that, (and for balance transfers that do not post within 45 days of account opening) your APR will be 16.24%, 20.24%, or 25.24% based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
APR for Cash Advances
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
How to Avoid Paying Interest on Purchases
Your due date is at least 23 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month.
Minimum Interest Charge
If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $0.50
For Credit Card Tips from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the website of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at http://www.consumerfinance.gov/learnmore.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
0% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.
Up to $40 (the amount of the fee varies by state, see below)
Up to $40 (the amount of the fee varies by state, see below)
How We Will Calculate Your Balance: We use a method called "daily balance (including new purchases)". If you are a resident of Iowa at the time the account is opened, we use a method called "average daily balance (including new purchases)".
Terms and Conditions Continued:
Important Information about the Frontier Credit Card Program: Offers may vary. Please carefully review the reward benefits (such as bonus miles/points and how miles/points are earned), interest rates and account fees and terms of this particular offer before applying.
Fees that Vary by State:
Late Payment Fee: Up to $40 (Up to $15 for residents of Iowa at time of account opening).
Returned Payment: Up to $40 (Up to $15 for residents of Iowa at time of account opening).
Agreement: The use of any account opened in connection with this offer will constitute acceptance of and will be subject to the Cardmember Agreement that will be sent to you. The APRs, fees, and other account terms, as well as the benefits and features associated with the account are subject to change to the extent permitted by law.
Your Telephone Numbers: By providing your telephone number, at the time you apply or anytime thereafter, you authorize Barclays Bank Delaware and its affiliates, agents and independent contractors, to contact you regarding your account at such number using any means of communication, including, but not limited to calls placed to your cell, mobile or other phone using an automated dialing service, pre-recorded messages or text messages. Standard text messaging and/or calling charges may apply.
About This Offer: You must be at least 18 years of age. This offer is available only to applicants who are residents of the United States, with the exception of the US territories. You may not be eligible for this offer if you currently have or previously had an account with us in this Program. In addition, you may not be eligible for this offer if, at any time during our relationship with you as the issuer of an account in this Program, we have cause, as determined by us in our sole discretion, to suspect that the account is being obtained or will be used for abusive or gaming activity (such as, but not limited to, obtaining or using the account to maximize rewards earned in a manner that is not consistent with typical consumer activity and/or multiple credit card account applications/openings). If at the time of your application you do not meet the credit or income criteria previously established for this offer, or the income you report is insufficient based on your current obligations, we will not be able to open an account for you. Please review the materials provided with your card for details.
About Your Credit Report: You agree that we have a right to obtain a credit report in connection with our review of your application, and if we establish an account for you, to administer your account. You agree that we may report to others our credit experience with you. If you ask, we will tell the names and addresses of any credit bureaus from which we obtained a report about you.
About the Variable APRs on Your Account: We use the highest Prime Rate listed in the The Wall Street Journal on the last business day of each month. For the non-promotional purchase and balance transfer APR, we add either 12.74%, 16.74% or 21.74% to the Prime Rate based on your creditworthiness. For the cash advance APR, we add 21.99% to the Prime Rate. See your Cardmember Agreement for more detail. The APRs noted above are current as of 04/29/2022 using a Prime Rate of 3.5%.
*Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means to you: When you apply for an account, we will ask for your name, street address, date of birth, social security number, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see copies of identifying documents. We also ask for country of citizenship.
Balance Transfers. Here's How it Works: To request a balance transfer please enter the 15/16 digit account number from the Mastercard, Visa, American Express, or Discover Card account that you want us to process a balance transfer from. If the total amount you request exceeds the assigned credit line on your new account, we may either decline the request or send a partial payment to your creditor(s). The amount of available credit on your new account will be reduced by the amount transferred and the related balance transfer fees. We reserve the right to decline to process any requested balance transfer. We will not process a request to transfer a balance from any other account you may have with us. Balance transfers incur interest from the transaction date. You should not transfer the amount of any disputed purchase or other charge. If you do, you may lose your dispute rights.
Upon approval of your application we will process the requested balance transfer payment to the account(s) which you have requested on the 10th day after we've mailed you your card; during this 10 day time period you may cancel your balance transfer by contacting us at the number on the back of your card. A balance transfer may take up to 4 weeks to post to your other accounts. Continue to pay each creditor until the balance transfer appears on the other account as a credit. If you would like to complete a balance transfer from another account that is not a Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover Card account, please call the phone number on the back of your new credit card once you are approved. Balance transfers are subject to availability. We may deny balance transfer requests at any time and for any reason.
How to Avoid Paying Interest on Purchases (excluding Easy Pay): You can avoid paying interest on purchases if you pay your purchase balance subject to interest (excluding Easy Pay Offers) plus any monthly Easy Pay Payment Amount in full by the Payment Due Date every month. If you do not pay your purchase balance subject to interest (excluding Easy Pay Offers) plus any monthly Easy Pay Payment Amount by the due date each month, you will pay interest from the date purchases are posted to your account until the date you pay those Purchases in full. To avoid a late fee, you should pay at least the minimum payment due on your account each month.
Credit Limit: We do not permit applicants to request a specific credit limit. We do not consider a request for a balance transfer made with an application to be a request for a particular credit limit. We determine the credit limit on your account independent of and prior to processing any balance transfer request.
Cash Equivalent Purchases: The purchase of money orders, travelers' checks, foreign currency, lottery tickets, gambling chips, wire transfers and other similar transactions are treated as cash advances. Please see your Cardmember Agreement for details.
New York Residents: New York residents may contact the New York State Department of Financial Services by telephone (800) 342-3736, or visit the website, www.dfs.ny.gov, for free information on comparative credit card rates, fees and grace periods.
Notice to Ohio Residents: The Ohio laws against discrimination require that all creditors make credit equally available to all creditworthy customers, and that credit reporting agencies maintain separate credit histories on each individual upon request. The Ohio Civil Rights Commission administers compliance with this law.
Notice to Married Wisconsin Residents: No marital property agreement, unilateral statement or court decree under Wisconsin's marital property law will adversely affect our interests unless before your account is opened, you give us a copy of the agreement, statement or decree or we have actual knowledge of it. You understand that we may be required to give notice of this account to your spouse.
About Us and This Credit Card Program: This credit card program is issued and administered by Barclays Bank Delaware (Barclays), located in Wilmington, Delaware. Any account opened in response to this application shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware. Mastercard, World Mastercard, World Elite Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International, Incorporated and is used by us pursuant to a license.
Express Delivery: If you are approved for an account your card will be sent via next day FedEx delivery after your account is opened if your request for express delivery is made before 3:00pm ET of that day. If the request is made after 3:00pm ET delivery will be made the following day. Delivery will be made only to your home address and a signature is required. If you added an additional card user(s) on your application the additional card(s) cannot be expressed delivered.
The information contained in these disclosures is accurate as of 04/29/2022 and may change after this date.
Information That We Collect & Share About You:
FRONTIER AIRLINES® MASTERCARD® REWARD RULES
This document contains the official reward rules for the Frontier Airlines Mastercard Account ("Card Account") issued by Barclays Bank Delaware ("Barclays", "we", "us", or "our") and includes important conditions and limitations ("Card Account Reward Rules"). Use of your Card Account constitutes your acceptance of each of the terms described below and the terms of the Cardmember Agreement (“Cardmember Agreement”). "You", "your" or "primary cardmember" means the person who applied for the Card Account. Capitalized terms not defined in these Card Account Reward Rules have the meaning ascribed to them in the Cardmember Agreement.
Barclays is solely responsible for establishing these Card Account Reward Rules and for communicating with Frontier Airlines as described below to administer the Card Account Reward Rules. Certain Card Account benefits are fulfilled under the FRONTIER MilesSM Program, which is a frequent flyer airline program offered by Frontier Airlines (“FRONTIER Miles Program”) and is not a product or program of Barclays.
Frontier Airlines is solely responsible for establishing the terms and conditions of your participation and mileage accumulation (“Miles”) in the Program. Terms and conditions of the Program are published by Frontier Airlines at flyfrontier.com/myfrontier/terms-and-conditions and Frontier Airlines reserves the right to change the Program at any time with or without prior notice. As part of the Program, you will be issued a FRONTIER Miles membership account (“Membership Account”).
Card Account Reward Rules Administration
The Card Account Reward Rules are administered by Barclays located in Wilmington, DE. We reserve the right to modify, amend or terminate the Card Account Reward Rules at any time with or without notice. You can review current Card Account Reward Rules any time by logging in to your Card Account at BarclaysUS.com.
To maintain your eligibility for participation in the Program through use of the Card Account:
- You must maintain an open Card Account that is in good standing. “Good Standing” means your Card Account is not in default under your Cardmember Agreement with us (in “Good Standing”).
- You must be an individual (corporations, partnerships, and other entities may not participate) and use the Card Account only for personal, family or household expenses.
- If your Membership Account is closed, for any reason, your Card Account may be closed. Upon closure of your Membership Account you will forfeit all Card Account benefits fulfilled under the FRONTIER Miles Program and any Miles earned during that billing cycle but not yet sent to Frontier Airlines.
- Upon closure of your Card Account all benefits associated with the Card Account will be forfeited.
FRONTIER Miles Program Membership
- If your Membership Account number was included on your application, we will add that number to your Card Account automatically.
- If the Membership Account number that you provided is found to be invalid, or you did not provide a Membership Account number, a search for your FRONTIER Miles Membership Account will be done. If none is found, a new FRONTIER Miles Membership Account number will be assigned to you.
- Only one Membership Account number will be established per Card Account, and assigned to the primary cardmember on that Card Account.
Important Information about Miles
- As long as the Program continues and the Card Account is open and in Good Standing, there is no limit to the total Miles you can earn using your Card Account.
- You may not earn Miles during any period in which your Card Account is past due.
- All Miles earned by the primary cardmember and any authorized user(s), through use of the Card Account, will be transferred to the primary cardmember’s Program account after the close of each Card Account billing statement. Your Program Membership Account is subject to the Program terms and conditions, located at flyfrontier.com/myfrontier/terms-and-conditions, which includes expiration and forfeiture policies.
- If you do not receive credit for earned Miles through use of your Card Account, please contact the Customer Service number on the back of your credit card. If you have questions once Miles are posted to your Membership Account, please contact Frontier Airlines at 801-401-9000.
- You have no property rights or other legal interest in Miles. Miles earned and not yet transferred to Frontier Airlines, have no cash value or value of any kind. After Miles are transferred, please refer to the Frontier Airlines Program Rules at flyfrontier.com/myfrontier/terms-and-conditions for details on the value of Miles.
- You are responsible for any tax liability related to participating in the Program.
- Participation in the Program through use of your Card Account is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. The sale or barter of any Miles offered through the Program earned through use of the Card Account, other than by us or Frontier Airlines, is expressly prohibited.
- You can view a summary of your Miles earned through the use of your Card Account on your monthly Card Account billing statement or by logging into BarclaysUS.com. Your total Program Membership Account Miles balance is available by calling 801-401-9000 or online at flyfrontier.com.
- Barclays is not responsible for adding the Miles to your Program account, for arranging or providing for any goods or services related to the use of Miles, for any delay, failure, or refusal by Frontier Airlines to add or redeem Miles, or for any decision by Frontier Airlines to revoke or cancel Miles or membership in the Program. Once we transfer Miles earned through use of the Card Account after the close of each Card Account billing cycle, Frontier Airlines is responsible for adding the Miles to your Program.
You earn Miles for purchases less credits, returns and adjustments (“Net Purchases”) made by you and/or any authorized user(s) of the Card Account as follows:
- You earn 5 Miles for every $1 of Frontier Airlines Net Purchases made with the Card Account, on tickets, goods and services purchased directly from Frontier Airlines (“Frontier Purchases”). Eligible Frontier Airlines Net Purchases are items billed by Frontier Airlines as merchant of record booked through Frontier Airlines channels (flyfrontier.com, Frontier Airlines reservations, Frontier onboard purchases and Frontier Airlines airport and city ticket counters). Products or services that do not qualify are car rentals, hotel stays, Frontier Airlines Vacations packages, and duty free items. Miles earned will be posted to the primary cardmember’s Program Membership Account in 8-10 weeks.
- You earn 3 Miles for every $1 of Net Purchases spent at restaurants. Qualifying restaurant purchases are categorized as: Restaurants, Bars and Fast Food Restaurants.
- You earn 1 mile for every $1 on all other Net Purchases made with the Card Account.
- Purchases must be submitted by merchants using the merchant category codes for purchases in the above specified categories to qualify for the additional Miles. Barclays and Frontier Airlines are not responsible for incorrectly coded purchases. Additional Miles may not be earned if the merchant submits the purchase using a mobile or wireless card reader or if you use a mobile or digital wallet to pay for the purchase. Additionally, purchases made through third parties, including online marketplaces and resellers, or using a third-party payment account will not earn additional Miles.
- Balance transfers, cash advances (including cash equivalent transactions such as, but not limited to, the use of your Card Account to obtain money orders, traveler’s checks, foreign currency and lottery tickets), fees, interest charges and unauthorized/fraudulent purchases are not considered Net Purchases and do not earn Miles.
You will earn 50,000 bonus Miles and a $100 Frontier Airlines flight voucher after spending $500 on Net purchases within the first 90 days of your Card Account open date and paying the annual fee in full, also within the first 90 days of your Card Account open date. Your annual fee may not be paid in full within the first 90 days of your Card Account open date if you pay only your minimum payment due amount as reflected on your statement each month. Your annual fee is considered paid when you make payments greater than or equal to your annual fee. The bonus will be reflected on the billing statement after you have qualified to earn the bonus. Please allow 4-6 weeks for bonus Miles to be deposited into your Membership Account after the qualifying purchase(s) have posted to your Card Account and your annual fee has been paid in full. This offer may be canceled at any time without notice.
The flight voucher will be issued approximately 6-8 weeks after you have qualified to earn the flight voucher. The flight voucher expires 180 days from the issue date. The flight voucher will be delivered via email by Frontier Airlines to the primary cardmember’s email address on file with Barclays. The flight voucher is only redeemable online at flyfrontier.com and is for one-time use only. The flight voucher value will be applied to the total price of any one purchase and may be used for payment toward Frontier Airlines airfare and associated taxes; however, the flight voucher cannot be used to pay for applicable fees (which will be incurred based on the fare type selected and services requested and may include bag fees, seat assignment and change fees to any reservation changed after ticketing) or Discount Den® memberships. The flight voucher is only valid toward travel on Frontier Airlines flights operated by Frontier Airlines. Flight must be booked before the flight voucher expiration date; however, the flight may take place after the flight voucher expiration date. The flight voucher has no cash value and may not be refunded, sold, bartered or traded. Lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed flight voucher will not be replaced. Tickets purchased with the flight voucher, once issued, are non-transferable, non-refundable and may not be re-sold. Photo IDs will be verified upon flight check-in. The flight voucher can be applied toward one purchase and cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons, promotions, Frontier Airlines gift cards or forms of payment other than a major credit card. If the ticket price is greater than the value of the flight voucher, the difference may be paid with a credit card. If the ticket price is less than the value of the flight voucher, the flight voucher will not retain the remaining value for use in another transaction.
From time to time, we may offer bonuses of Miles or other incentives to new Frontier Airlines Mastercard cardmembers in connection with an application for a new card account. These bonuses and/or incentives are intended for applicants who are not and have not previously been Frontier Airlines Mastercard cardmembers. You understand and agree that you may no longer be eligible for any bonuses and/or incentives in connection with a new Frontier Airlines Mastercard card account after this Card Account is opened. If you receive a bonus or incentive for which you are not eligible due to your status as a current or former Frontier Airlines Mastercard cardmember, we may revoke the bonus or incentive, or reduce your miles by the amount of the bonus or incentive, or charge your Card Account for the fair value of the bonus or incentive, in our sole discretion.
Frontier Airlines manages the Program including redemption. You can obtain information regarding the redemption options available online at https://www.flyfrontier.com/myfrontier/frontier-miles/use-miles/ or by calling 801-401-9000
If your Card Account is closed for any of the following reasons, your Miles earned during that billing cycle but not yet sent to Frontier Airlines will be forfeited if/based upon:
- You or any authorized user(s) on the Card Account engages in any fraudulent or illegal activity through the use of your Card Account.
- You, or any authorized user(s) on the Card Account engage in any activity that is deemed to be abusive or gaming conduct, as determined by us in our sole discretion. Abusive or gaming activity includes, but is not limited to, obtaining or using an account to maximize rewards earned in a manner that is not consistent with typical consumer activity and/or multiple credit card account applications/openings, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- You or any authorized user(s) on the Card Account have negative public record information identified.
- Your history of Card Account usage.
- Your Card Account is delinquent, as determined by Barclays in its sole discretion.
- You or any authorized user(s) on the Card Account violate any of the Card Account Rewards Rules.
- Your Card Account is otherwise in default under your Cardmember Agreement with us.
- Your Program Membership Account is closed.
Additional Benefits of your Card Account
$100 Frontier Airlines Flight Voucher
Earn a $100 Frontier Airlines flight voucher after your Account anniversary when you have spent $2,500 or more in Net Purchases on your Card Account during your cardmembership year (each 12-month period through and including your Card Account anniversary date). The flight voucher expires 180 days from date of issue. The flight voucher will be issued approximately 6-8 weeks after the Card Account anniversary date, provided the $2,500 in Net Purchases requirement was met during the cardmembership year and your Card Account is open at the time of flight voucher issuance. The flight voucher will be delivered via email to the primary cardmember’s email address on file with Barclays and will also be available by logging into the primary cardmember’s online Card Account at BarclaysUS.com. The flight voucher is only redeemable online at flyfrontier.com and is for one-time use only. The flight voucher value will be applied to the total price of any one purchase and may be used for payment toward Frontier Airlines airfare and associated taxes; however, the flight voucher cannot be used to pay for applicable fees (which will be incurred based on the fare type selected and services requested and may include bag fees, seat assignment and change fees to any reservation changed after ticketing) or Discount Den® memberships. The flight voucher is only valid toward travel on Frontier Airlines flights operated by Frontier Airlines. Flight must be booked before the flight voucher expiration date; however, the flight may take place after the flight voucher expiration date. The flight voucher has no cash value and may not be refunded, sold, bartered or traded. Lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed flight voucher will not be replaced. Tickets purchased with the flight voucher, once issued, are non-transferable, non-refundable and may not be re-sold. Photo IDs will be verified upon flight check-in. The flight voucher can be applied toward one purchase and cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons, promotions, Frontier Airlines gift cards or forms of payment other than a major credit card. If the ticket price is greater than the value of the flight voucher, the difference may be paid with a credit card. If the ticket price is less than the value of the flight voucher, the flight voucher will not retain the remaining value for use in another transaction.
Award Redemption Fee Waiver
Award redemption fees assessed by Frontier Airlines will be waived for the primary cardmember when award tickets are reserved using Miles from the cardmember’s Program Membership Account. All applicable fees/taxes (starting from $5.60 for a one-way ticket) must be paid using the Frontier Airlines Mastercard at the time of award booking. Frontier Airlines is solely responsible for waiving the award redemption fee. Please visit flyfrontier.com for full details on award redemption fees.
Cardmembers will receive boarding priority and "ZONE 2" will be displayed on the member's boarding pass so long as they are logged into their Program Membership Account when booking their flight, or had their Membership Account number added to their reservation. All "ZONE 2" passengers board after military passengers, elite status members, "Meet and Assist”, passengers with disabilities, or passengers with children under the age of 5, who need extra time down the jet way and ZONE 1 passengers. Only the primary cardmember is eligible for this benefit.
Account Pooling is the ability to consolidate multiple related parties’ Miles for the purposes of increased rewards redemption. Cardmembers have the option to participate in Account Pooling, which allows one primary cardmember (“pool member”) and up to 8 pool friends and family members (“pool contributors”) to combine Miles, making mileage redemption more in reach. Participation is subject to the Program Terms and Conditions. For more information and specific Account Pooling terms, please visit https://www.flyfrontier.com/myfrontier/terms-and-conditions/#Family_Pooling.
Earn Toward Elite Status
- Elite Status offers additional benefits when you meet specific thresholds by either spending with your Frontier Airlines Mastercard Card Account or flying Frontier. To achieve status by spending, the primary cardmember may earn one Qualifying Mile (“QM”) for each dollar of Net Purchases that post to the cardmember’s January through December billing statements. The cardmember may qualify for additional QMs after spending $20,000 in Net Purchases that post to the cardmember’s January through December billing statements. Beginning on the billing statement in which the cardmember reaches $20,000 in Net Purchases, the cardmember may earn two QMs for each dollar of Net Purchases that post to the cardmember’s remaining billing statements (through the December billing statement).
- QMs earned are in addition to the Miles earned for Net Purchases made using the Frontier Airlines Mastercard Card Account. Net Purchases made by authorized users through additional cards on the primary cardmember’s Frontier Airlines Mastercard Card Account will earn QMs and count toward the primary cardmember’s qualifying spend. Elite Status benefits will not apply until the cardmember reaches the minimum for each mileage tier. Benefits apply on all new bookings but not on previously booked travel. QMs earned will post to the primary cardmember’s Program Membership Account 4-6 weeks after qualifying purchases have posted. QMs earned with the Frontier Airlines Mastercard Card Account qualify toward the primary cardmember’s Miles Program Elite Status earning requirements once earned, for the remainder of the calendar year, plus the following full calendar year, subject to the terms and conditions of the Program. Full details on Elite Status and qualifications are available at https://www.flyfrontier.com/myfrontier/terms-and-conditions/#Elite_Status.
- All benefits are contingent upon logging in to your Program Membership Account at flyfrontier.com when booking flights or providing your Program Membership Account number to the agent upon booking. Benefits are determined based on membership status at the time of booking and any ancillary product purchased prior to reaching a specific status is non-refundable if status is reached after those options are purchased.
- This benefit may not be achievable based on the assigned credit line and ability to maintain that credit line.
Responsibility of the Parties/Information Sharing
Limitation and Release of Liability
By participating in the Program through use of the Card Account and accepting and using Miles and other benefits earned through use of the Card Account, you (on your behalf and on behalf of any person to whom you give the benefits from the Program through the use of the Card Account) release, discharge and hold harmless Barclays, Frontier Airlines, and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, administrators, employees, officers, directors, successors and assignees from all claims, damages or liability including, but not limited to, physical injury or death, arising out of participation in the Program through use of the Card Account or travel taken or use of products purchased in connection with the Program through use of the Card Account. Barclays has no liability in case of disagreement over issuance of Miles, items received through redemptions, or a cardmember’s right to redeem or possess Miles.
Important General Program Disclosures
Barclays reserves the right to correct inaccurate Miles values represented on statements, our website and/or our mobile app, at our sole discretion. We may, at our sole discretion, cancel, modify, restrict, or terminate the Card Account Reward Rules or any aspects or features of the Card Account Reward Rules at any time without prior notice. All interpretations of the Card Account Reward Rules shall be in our sole discretion. Other significant terms may apply. All trademarks and service marks belong to their respective owners. Barclays is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions in this document, website, mobile app, or any marketing materials. Miles earned through use of the Card Account cannot be combined with other discount or reward programs unless specifically authorized by us or Frontier Airlines.
If you have any questions about your Card Account, please contact the Customer Service phone number on the back of your credit card.
©2022 Barclays Bank Delaware, Member FDIC.
FTF_FA72_50K 500sp 100FV_MOM_032022 BAR-8374-4