Terms and Conditions
|Rates and Fees|
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases
15.99% variable or 19.99% variable or 24.99% variable, depending on our review of your application and credit history.
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
0% Promotional APR for 6 billing cycles from the transaction date on all Qualifying Wyndham Timeshare Purchases (see below).
After that, your APR will be 15.99% variable or 19.99% variable or 24.99% variable, depending on our review of your application and credit history. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
APR for Balance Transfers
15.99% variable or 19.99% variable or 24.99% variable, depending on our review of your application and credit history.
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
APR for Cash Advances
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
Variable Rate Information
Your APR may vary. The rate is determined monthly by adding the Prime Rate and:
See explanation below.**
At least 20 days Grace Period for Purchases from the Statement Closing Date on your periodic statement (provided you pay your previous balance in full by the due date). The Grace Period does not apply to Cash Advances, Balance Transfers or Convenience Checks.
Minimum Finance Charge
Method of Computing the Balance for Purchases
|Average Daily Balance (including new purchases)|
Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each Check, whichever is greater.
0% of the U.S. Dollar amount.
For Account balances less than $250: $19. For Account balances equal to or greater than $250: $39.
$3 for Statement Copy
**The Prime Rate used in determining the APRs used on your Account each billing cycle is the highest rate published in the Money Rates column of The Wall Street Journal on the last business day of each month. The variable APRs, which are subject to a minimum APR, are current as of 06/30/2021 using a Prime Rate of 3.25%.
Qualifying Wyndham Timeshare Purchases: Qualifying Wyndham Timeshare Purchase means all Wyndham timeshare down payments as identified by the merchant identification number provided by Wyndham. Barclays is not responsible for purchases that have an incorrect merchant identification number.
Barclays Bank Delaware ("Barclays") reserves the right to change the APR and other Charges as described above after your Account is opened, and in accordance with the Business Card Agreement and Delaware law. Barclays reserves the right to change at any time the benefits and features associated with your card or Account after your Account is opened. We will allocate payments to lower APR balances before higher APR balances.
Authorization: When you (the "Signing Individual") submit this Application for this business credit card account (the "Account") from Barclays Bank Delaware, located in Wilmington, Delaware, you agree to the following: (1) that you are either a sole proprietor or an authorized representative, officer, partner, employee or agent of the business identified on the Application (the "Business"); (2) that you are at least 18 years of age and a permanent resident of the United States, and have truthfully and completely provided the information on this Application; (3) you have reviewed and accept the terms and conditions provided on this Application; (4) the use of any Account opened or any card issued in connection with this offer will constitute your acceptance of and will be subject to the terms and conditions of the Business Card Agreement that will be sent to you with your card(s);(5) the cards and the Account will be used solely for business purposes and will not be used for personal, family or household purposes; (6) you and the Business are jointly and severally liable for all charges on the Account (which means that you are personally liable for all amounts due on the Account); (7) you certify that you have the authority to permit us to issue cards containing the Business name; and (8) you understand that the terms of the Account are subject to change as provided in the Business Card Agreement.
About Your Credit Report: You agree that Barclays has the right to obtain a current consumer and business credit report in connection with our review of your Application and, subsequently, in connection with a requested charge to your Account, the renewal of your Account, or a change in your credit line; and that we have the right to report to others our credit experience with you. Upon your request, we will tell you the name and address of each credit reporting agency from which we obtained a credit report about you or your business
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an Account. What this means to you: When you apply for an Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see copies of identifying documents.
Omission: Omission of any information requested on this Application may result in a denial of credit.
Your Telephone Number: By providing your telephone number, at the time you apply or anytime thereafter, you authorize Barclays and its affiliates, agents and independent contractors to contact you regarding your Account at such number using any means of communication, including, but not limited to calls placed to your cell, mobile or other phone using an automated dialing service, prerecorded messages or text messages. Standard text messaging and/or calling charges may apply.
Offer Availability: This offer is available only to applicants who are permanent residents of the United States, with the exception of Puerto Rico. This offer may not be available to you if you already have a credit card account with Barclays.
Credit Performance: After your Account is opened, we will periodically review your credit performance. If you do not maintain your credit performance with us, we may change your Account terms.
Dispute Resolution: You agree that any dispute between us will be resolved by binding Arbitration.
Transferring Your Balances. Here's How it Works: Upon approval of your Application we will provide you with your Business Card Agreement and, to the extent permitted by your credit line, process the Balance Transfer to the credit card account which you have requested (minimum $100, maximum $20,000). Only balances from other business credit card accounts or other business related expenses may be transferred. We reserve the right to round up your requested Balance Transfer amount to the nearest whole dollar amount. The credit available on your Account will be reduced by the amount of the Balance Transfer and any related fees. Your other credit card account(s) will not be closed, even if you have paid your entire balance. You must contact the other credit card company to close your other account. We reserve the right to decline to process any Balance Transfer request. We will not process a request to transfer a balance from any other account you may have with us or our affiliates. It is possible that your credit line amount may be lower than the Balance Transfer(s) requested. If this should occur, we will process Balance Transfers up to $250 below the available credit. There is a fee for Balance Transfer unless the offer states otherwise. A Balance Transfer may take up to 4 weeks to post to your other credit card accounts. Continue to pay each creditor until the Balance Transfer appears on the other account(s) as a credit. You should not transfer the amount of any disputed purchase or other charge on the other account. If you do so, you may lose your dispute rights as to that transaction.
Information That We Collect & Share About You:
WYNDHAM REWARDS EARNER® BUSINESS CARD ACCOUNT REWARD RULES
This document contains the official reward rules for the Wyndham Rewards Earner Business card account (“Card Account”) issued by Barclays Bank Delaware (“Barclays,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) and includes important conditions and limitations (“Card Account Reward Rules”). Use of your Card Account constitutes your acceptance of each of the terms described below and the terms of the Business Cardmember Agreement (“Cardmember Agreement”). “You,” “your” or “primary cardmember” means the person who applied for the Card Account. Capitalized terms not defined in these Card Account Reward Rules have the meaning ascribed to them in the Cardmember Agreement.
Barclays is solely responsible for establishing these Card Account Reward Rules and for communicating with Wyndham Rewards, Inc., as described below to administer the Card Account Reward Rules. Certain of the Card Account benefits are fulfilled under the Wyndham Rewards program (the “Wyndham Rewards Program” or “Program”), which is a loyalty program offered by Wyndham Rewards, Inc., and is not a product or program of Barclays.
Wyndham Rewards, Inc. is an indirect subsidiary of Wyndham Hotel Group, LLC and its successors and assigns (collectively, “Wyndham”). Wyndham Rewards, Inc. is solely responsible for establishing the terms and conditions of your participation in the Wyndham Rewards Program, Wyndham Rewards member account (“Member Account”), and Wyndham Rewards points (“Points”) accumulation therein. All Wyndham Rewards Program terms and conditions apply. Wyndham Rewards, Inc. may change or terminate the Wyndham Rewards Program in accordance with its terms and conditions. For a complete explanation of the Wyndham Rewards Program’s terms and conditions, go to WyndhamRewards.com/terms.
Card Account Reward Rules Administration
The Card Account Reward Rules are administered by Barclays located in Wilmington, DE. We reserve the right to modify, amend or terminate the Card Account Reward Rules at any time with or without notice. You can review current Card Account Reward Rules any time by logging in to your Card Account at Wyndhambusinesscard.com.
To maintain your eligibility for participation in the Program through use of the Card Account:
- You must maintain an open Card Account that is in good standing. “Good Standing” means your Card Account is not in default under your Cardmember Agreement with us (in “Good Standing”).
- If your participation in the Program is canceled any Points earned during that billing cycle but not yet sent to Wyndham may be forfeited. See WyndhamRewards.com/terms for details.
Wyndham Rewards Membership
- If your existing Wyndham Rewards Member Account number was included in the application, you are already enrolled in the Program. Points earned through the Card Account will be credited to your Wyndham Rewards Member Account.
- If the Wyndham Rewards Member Account number that you provided is found to be invalid, or you did not provide us with the Wyndham Rewards Member Account number, you consent to and will be enrolled in the Program and a new Wyndham Rewards Member Account number will be assigned to you.
- Only one Wyndham Rewards Member Account number will be applied per Card Account.
Wyndham Membership Level Benefits
The primary cardmember will receive Wyndham Rewards Diamond Level in his or her Wyndham Rewards Program membership. This benefit is not available to authorized users through the Wyndham Rewards Earner Business Card. Please allow 2-8 weeks after Card Account opening for this update to be made to the primary cardmember’s Wyndham Rewards Program membership. Subject to the Wyndham Rewards Terms & Conditions, the primary cardmember will continue to receive Wyndham Rewards Diamond Level through the Wyndham Rewards Earner Business Card as long as the Card Account is open and in Good Standing. Wyndham reserves the right to change or cancel the member level program and benefits at any time with or without notice. For details on the Terms and Conditions of the Wyndham Rewards Program levels and benefits, please visit WyndhamRewards.com/levels.
Important Information about Points
- As long as the Program continues and the Card Account is open and in Good Standing, there is no limit to the total Points you can earn using your Card Account.
- You may not earn Points during any period in which your Card Account is past due.
- All Points earned by the primary cardmember and any authorized user(s), through use of the Card Account, will be transferred to the primary cardmember’s Program account after the close of each Card Account billing statement. Your Program account is subject to the Program terms and conditions, located at WyndhamRewards.com/terms, which includes expiration and forfeiture policies.
- If you do not receive credit for earned Points through use of your Card Account, please contact the Customer Service number on the back of your credit card.
- You have no property rights or other legal interest in Points. Points have no cash value or value of any kind until they are fully redeemed. Points may not be assigned or transferred.
- You are responsible for any tax liability related to participating in the Program.
- Participation in the Program through use of your Card Account is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. The sale or barter of any Points offered through the Program earned through use of the Card Account, other than by us or Wyndham, is expressly prohibited.
- You can view a summary of your Points earned through the use of your Card Account on your monthly Card Account billing statement or by logging into Wyndhambusinesscard.com. Your total Program account Points balance is available by calling 866-WYN-RWDS (866-996-7937) or online at WyndhamRewards.com.
- Barclays is not responsible for adding the Points to your Program account, for arranging or providing for any goods or services related to the use of Points, for any delay, failure, or refusal by Wyndham to add or redeem Points, or for any decision by Wyndham to revoke or cancel Points or membership in the Program. Once we transfer Points earned through use of the Card Account after the close of each Card Account billing cycle, Wyndham is responsible for adding the Points to your Program account.
You earn Points for purchases less credits, returns and adjustments (“Net Purchases”) made by you and/or any authorized user(s) of the Card Account as follows:
- You earn 8 Points for every $1 spent on eligible Net Purchases made with the Card Account at participating By Wyndham hotels or Hotels by Wyndham (“By Wyndham hotels”) (e.g., those purchases that appear on your folio for the stay). For more information, please call Wyndham Rewards Member Services at 866-WYN-RWDS (866-996-7937).
- You earn 8 Points for every $1 spent on eligible Net Purchases made with the Card Account on gas. Qualifying gas purchases are defined as automated fuel dispensers and service stations, as identified by the merchant category codes.
- You earn 5 Points for every $1 spent on eligible Net Purchases made with the Card Account on marketing and advertising services and utilities. Qualifying marketing and advertising service purchases include but are not limited to purchases from Google Ad Words, Facebook, and other digital advertising platforms; merchants that prepare and place advertising in various media (newspapers, radio, television); coupon and/or sample distribution; and other marketing and advertising purchases as identified by the merchant category codes. Qualifying utility purchases are defined as telecommunications services, cable, satellite, electric, gas, heating oil and water, as identified by the merchant category code.
- You earn 1 Point for every $1 spent on all other Net Purchases (excluding timeshare down payment purchases to Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Inc., Wyndham Resort Development Corporation, Shell Vacations, LLC, and related developer affiliates and partners). For more information on Wyndham Destinations, including an overview of resorts, please visit WyndhamDestinations.com.
- Purchases must be submitted by merchants using the merchant category codes for purchases in the above specified categories to qualify for the additional Points. Barclays and Wyndham Rewards, Inc. are not responsible for incorrectly coded purchases. Additional Points may not be earned if the merchant submits the purchase using a mobile or wireless card reader or if you use a mobile or digital wallet to pay for the purchase. Additionally, purchases made through third parties, including online marketplaces and resellers, or using a third-party payment account will not earn additional Points.
- Balance transfers, cash advances (including cash equivalent transactions such as, but not limited to, the use of your Card Account to obtain money orders, traveler’s checks, foreign currency and lottery tickets), fees, interest charges and unauthorized/fraudulent purchases are not considered Net Purchases and do not earn Points.
- You will earn 60,000 bonus Points after spending $1,000 on Net Purchases (excluding timeshare down payment purchases to Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Inc., Wyndham Resort Development Corporation, Shell Vacations, LLC, and related developer affiliates and partners) within the first 90 days of Card Account open date. The bonus will be reflected on the billing statement after you have qualified to earn the bonus. Please allow 8-12 weeks for bonus Points to be deposited into your Program account after the qualifying purchase(s) have posted to your Card Account. The bonus offer is valid for first-time cardmembers with new Card Accounts only. This offer may be canceled at any time without notice.
- You will earn 30,000 bonus Points after spending $2,000 on Net Purchases (excluding timeshare down payment purchases to Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Inc., Wyndham Resort Development Corporation, Shell Vacations, LLC, and related developer affiliates and partners) within 6 months of the Card Account open date. The bonus will be reflected on the billing statement after you have qualified to earn the bonus. Please allow 8-12 weeks for bonus Points to be deposited into your Program account after the qualifying purchase(s) have posted to your Card Account. The bonus offer is valid for first-time cardmembers with new Card Accounts only. This offer may be canceled at any time without notice.
From time to time, we may offer bonuses of Points or other incentives to new Wyndham Rewards Earner Business primary cardmembers in connection with an application for a new card account. These bonuses and/or incentives are intended for applicants who are not and have not previously been Wyndham Rewards Earner Business primary cardmembers. You understand and agree that you may no longer be eligible for any bonuses and/or incentives in connection with a new Wyndham Rewards Earner Business card account after this Card Account is opened. If you receive a bonus or incentive for which you are not eligible due to your status as a current or former Wyndham Rewards Earner Business primary cardmember, we may revoke the bonus or incentive, or reduce your Points by the amount of the bonus or incentive, or charge your Card Account for the fair value of the bonus or incentive, in our sole discretion.
Anniversary Bonus Points
You will earn 15,000 bonus Points each anniversary year. The bonus will be reflected on the billing cycle date of the month after your Card Account anniversary month. Please allow 8-12 weeks for bonus Points to be added into your Program account after the qualifying bonus Points have posted to your Card Account. The bonus will be reflected on the billing statement in which you have qualified to earn the bonus. This offer may be canceled at any time without notice.
Redemption Discount Bonus
You will receive a 10% redemption discount when redeeming Wyndham Rewards Points for Go Free awards. For more information on this redemption discount, visit WyndhamRewards.com/terms/cardmembergofree for additional details.
Wyndham Rewards Visa Cardmember Rate
You will receive an additional discount when booking the Wyndham Rewards Member Rate at participating properties; for more information, please visit WyndhamRewards.com/ terms/cardmemberrate for additional details.
Wyndham manages the Program including redemption. You can obtain information regarding the redemption options available by calling 866-WYN-RWDS (866-996-7937) or online at WyndhamRewards.com.
If your Card Account is closed for any of the following reasons, your Points earned during that billing cycle but not yet sent to Wyndham will be forfeited and/or we may request that Wyndham make corresponding adjustments to or invalidate Points earned through use of your Card Account and transferred to your Wyndham Rewards Earner Business Card Account if/based upon:
- You or any authorized user(s) on the Card Account engages in any fraudulent or illegal activity through the use of your Card Account.
- You, or any authorized user(s) on the Card Account engage in any activity that is deemed to be abusive or gaming conduct, as determined by us in our sole discretion. Abusive or gaming activity includes, but is not limited to, obtaining or using an account to maximize rewards earned in a manner that is not consistent with typical consumer activity and/ or multiple credit card account applications/openings, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- You or any authorized user(s) on the Card Account have negative public record information identified.
- Your history of Card Account usage.
- Your Card Account is delinquent, as determined by Barclays in its sole discretion.
- You or any authorized user(s) on the Card Account violate any of the Card Account Rewards Rules.
- Your Card Account is otherwise in default under your Cardmember Agreement with us.
Responsibility of the Parties/Information Sharing
Limitation and Release of Liability
By participating in the Program through use of the Card Account and accepting and using Points and other benefits earned through use of the Card Account, you (on your behalf and on behalf of any person to whom you give the benefits from the Program through the use of the Card Account) release, discharge and hold harmless Barclays, Wyndham Rewards, Inc., Wyndham Destinations, Inc., and their its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, administrators, employees, officers, directors, successors and assignees from all claims, damages or liability including, but not limited to, physical injury or death, arising out of participation in the Program through use of the Card Account or travel taken or use of products purchased in connection with the Program through use of the Card Account. Barclays has no liability in case of disagreement over issuance of Points, items received through redemptions, or a primary cardmember’s right to redeem or possess Points.
Important General Program Disclosures
Barclays reserves the right to correct inaccurate Points values represented on statements, our website and/or our mobile app, at our sole discretion. We may, at our sole discretion, cancel, modify, restrict, or terminate the Card Account Reward Rules or any aspects or features of the Card Account Reward Rules at any time without prior notice. All interpretations of the Card Account Reward Rules shall be in our sole discretion. Other significant terms may apply. All trademarks and service marks belong to their respective owners. Barclays is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions in this document, website, mobile app, or any marketing materials. Points earned through use of the Card Account cannot be combined with other discount or reward programs unless specifically authorized by us or Wyndham.
If you have any questions about your Card Account, please contact the Customer Service phone number on the back of your credit card.
©2021 Barclays Bank Delaware, Member FDIC.