Terms and Conditions
|Rates and Fees|
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases
15.99% variable or 24.99% variable, depending on our review of your application and credit history.
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
APR for Balance Transfers
15.99% variable or 24.99% variable, depending on our review of your application and credit history.
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
APR for Cash Advances
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
Variable Rate Information
Your APR may vary. The rate is determined monthly by adding the Prime Rate and:
See explanation below.**
At least 20 days Grace Period for Purchases from the Statement Closing Date on your periodic statement (provided you pay your previous balance in full by the due date). The Grace Period does not apply to Cash Advances, Balance Transfers or Convenience Checks.
Minimum Finance Charge
Method of Computing the Balance for Purchases
|Average Daily Balance (including new purchases)|
Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each Check, whichever is greater.
0% of the U.S. Dollar amount.
For Account balances less than $250: $19. For Account balances equal to or greater than $250: $39.
$3 for Statement Copy
**The Prime Rate used in determining the APRs used on your Account each billing cycle is the highest rate published in the Money Rates column of The Wall Street Journal on the last business day of each month. The variable APRs, which are subject to a minimum APR, are current as of 02/26/2021 using a Prime Rate of 3.25%.
Barclays Bank Delaware ("Barclays") reserves the right to change the APR and other Charges as described above after your Account is opened, and in accordance with the Business Card Agreement and Delaware law. Barclays reserves the right to change at any time the benefits and features associated with your card or Account after your Account is opened. We will allocate payments to lower APR balances before higher APR balances.
Authorization: When you (the "Signing Individual") submit this Application for this business credit card account (the "Account") from Barclays Bank Delaware, located in Wilmington, Delaware, you agree to the following: (1) that you are either a sole proprietor or an authorized representative, officer, partner, employee or agent of the business identified on the Application (the "Business"); (2) that you are at least 18 years of age and a permanent resident of the United States, and have truthfully and completely provided the information on this Application; (3) you have reviewed and accept the terms and conditions provided on this Application; (4) the use of any Account opened or any card issued in connection with this offer will constitute your acceptance of and will be subject to the terms and conditions of the Business Card Agreement that will be sent to you with your card(s);(5) the cards and the Account will be used solely for business purposes and will not be used for personal, family or household purposes; (6) you and the Business are jointly and severally liable for all charges on the Account (which means that you are personally liable for all amounts due on the Account); (7) you certify that you have the authority to permit us to issue cards containing the Business name; and (8) you understand that the terms of the Account are subject to change as provided in the Business Card Agreement.
About Your Credit Report: You agree that Barclays has the right to obtain a current consumer and business credit report in connection with our review of your Application and, subsequently, in connection with a requested charge to your Account, the renewal of your Account, or a change in your credit line; and that we have the right to report to others our credit experience with you. Upon your request, we will tell you the name and address of each credit reporting agency from which we obtained a credit report about you or your business
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an Account. What this means to you: When you apply for an Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see copies of identifying documents.
Omission: Omission of any information requested on this Application may result in a denial of credit.
Your Telephone Number: By providing your telephone number, at the time you apply or anytime thereafter, you authorize Barclays and its affiliates, agents and independent contractors to contact you regarding your Account at such number using any means of communication, including, but not limited to calls placed to your cell, mobile or other phone using an automated dialing service, prerecorded messages or text messages. Standard text messaging and/or calling charges may apply.
Offer Availability: This offer is available only to applicants who are permanent residents of the United States, with the exception of Puerto Rico. This offer may not be available to you if you already have a credit card account with Barclays.
Credit Performance: After your Account is opened, we will periodically review your credit performance. If you do not maintain your credit performance with us, we may change your Account terms.
Dispute Resolution: You agree that any dispute between us will be resolved by binding Arbitration.
Transferring Your Balances. Here's How it Works: Upon approval of your Application we will provide you with your Business Card Agreement and, to the extent permitted by your credit line, process the Balance Transfer to the credit card account which you have requested (minimum $100, maximum $20,000). Only balances from other business credit card accounts or other business related expenses may be transferred. We reserve the right to round up your requested Balance Transfer amount to the nearest whole dollar amount. The credit available on your Account will be reduced by the amount of the Balance Transfer and any related fees. Your other credit card account(s) will not be closed, even if you have paid your entire balance. You must contact the other credit card company to close your other account. We reserve the right to decline to process any Balance Transfer request. We will not process a request to transfer a balance from any other account you may have with us or our affiliates. It is possible that your credit line amount may be lower than the Balance Transfer(s) requested. If this should occur, we will process Balance Transfers up to $250 below the available credit. There is a fee for Balance Transfer unless the offer states otherwise. A Balance Transfer may take up to 4 weeks to post to your other credit card accounts. Continue to pay each creditor until the Balance Transfer appears on the other account(s) as a credit. You should not transfer the amount of any disputed purchase or other charge on the other account. If you do so, you may lose your dispute rights as to that transaction.
AMERICAN AIRLINES® AADVANTAGE® AVIATOR® BUSINESS MASTERCARD® REWARD RULES
This document contains the official reward rules including but not limited to how you earn miles (“AAdvantage® miles”), other benefits and redemption information for the American Airlines AAdvantage® Aviator Business Mastercard Account ("Card Account") issued by Barclays Bank Delaware ("Barclays", "we", "us", or "our") and includes important conditions and limitations ("Card Account Reward Rules"). Use of your Card Account constitutes your acceptance of each of the terms described below and the terms of the Business Card Agreement (“Card Agreement”). "You", "your", "primary cardmember”, “cardmember” or “signing individual” means the person who applied for the Card Account. Capitalized terms not defined in these Card Account Reward Rules have the meaning ascribed to them in the Card Agreement.
Barclays is solely responsible for establishing these Card Account Reward Rules and for communicating with American Airlines as described below to administer the Card Account Reward Rules. Certain Card Account benefits are fulfilled under the AAdvantage® program, which is a frequent flyer program offered by American Airlines (the “AAdvantage® Program”) and is not a product or program of Barclays.
American Airlines is solely responsible for establishing the terms and conditions of your participation and mileage accumulation in the AAdvantage® Program and the administration and maintenance of your AAdvantage® Program account (“AAdvantage® Account”). Terms and conditions of the AAdvantage® Program are separate from these Card Account Reward Rules, and are published by American Airlines at aa.com/aadvantage. American Airlines reserves the right to change the AAdvantage® Program, including its terms and conditions, at any time with dvor without prior notice, including by providing additional terms and conditions in connection with promotional activity related to the AAdvantage® Program.
Card Account Reward Rules Administration
The Card Account Reward Rules are administered by Barclays located in Wilmington, DE. We reserve the right to modify, amend or terminate the Card Account Reward Rules at any time with or without notice. You can review current Card Account Reward Rules any time by logging in to your Card Account at aviatorbusiness.com.
To maintain your eligibility for participation in the AAdvantage® Program through use of the Card Account:
- You must maintain an open Card Account that is in good standing. “Good Standing” means your Card Account is not in default under your Card Agreement with us (in “Good Standing”).
- If your AAdvantage® Account is closed, for any reason, your Card Account may be closed. Upon closure of your AAdvantage® Account, you will forfeit all Card Account benefits fulfilled under the AAdvantage® Program and any AAdvantage® miles earned during that billing cycle but not yet sent to AAdvantage® Program.
- Upon closure of your Card Account all benefits associated with the Card Account will be forfeited.
AAdvantage® Program Membership
- If your AAdvantage® Account number was included in the application, we will add that number to your Card Account automatically.
- If the AAdvantage® Account number that you provided is found to be invalid, or you did not provide us with an AAdvantage® Account number, you consent to and will be enrolled in the AAdvantage® Program and a new AAdvantage® Account number will be assigned to you.
- Only one AAdvantage® Account number will be applied per Card Account, and assigned as the primary cardmember on that Card Account.
Important Information about AAdvantage® Miles
- As long as the AAdvantage® Program continues and the Card Account is open and in Good Standing, there is no limit to the total AAdvantage® miles you can earn using your Card Account.
- You may not earn AAdvantage® miles during any period in which your Card Account is past due.
- All AAdvantage® miles earned by the signing individual and any authorized user(s), through use of the Card Account, will be transferred to the signing individual’s AAdvantage® Account after the close of each Card Account billing statement. Your AAdvantage® Account is subject to the AAdvantage® Program terms and conditions, located at aa.com/aadvantage, which includes expiration and forfeiture policies.
- If you do not receive credit for earned AAdvantage® miles through use of your Card Account, please contact the Customer Service number on the back of your credit card.
- You have no property rights or other legal interest in AAdvantage® miles. AAdvantage® miles earned and not yet transferred to your AAdvantage® Program, have no cash value or value of any kind. After AAdvantage® miles are transferred they have no cash value, please refer to the AAdvantage® Program Rules at aa.com/aadvantage for details on the value of AAdvantage® miles.
- You are responsible for any tax liability related to participating in the AAdvantage® Program.
- Participation in the AAdvantage® Program through use of your Card Account is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. The sale or barter of any AAdvantage® miles offered through the AAdvantage® Program earned through use of the Card Account, other than by us or American Airlines, is expressly prohibited.
- You can view a summary of your AAdvantage® miles earned through the use of your Card Account on your monthly Card Account billing statement or by logging into aviatorbusiness.com. Your total AAdvantage® Account mileage balance is available by calling 800-433-7300 or online at aa.com/myaccount.
- Barclays is not responsible for adding the AAdvantage® miles to your AAdvantage® Account, for arranging or providing for any goods or services related to the use of AAdvantage® miles, for any delay, failure, or refusal by American Airlines to add or redeem AAdvantage® miles, or for any decision by American Airlines to revoke or cancel AAdvantage® miles or membership in the AAdvantage® Program. Once we transfer AAdvantage® miles earned through use of the Card Account after the close of each Card Account billing cycle, American Airlines is responsible for adding the AAdvantage® miles to your AAdvantage® Account.
Earning AAdvantage® Miles
You earn AAdvantage® miles for purchases less credits, returns and adjustments (“Net Purchases”) made by you and/or any authorized user(s) of the Card Account as follows:
- You earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on Net Purchases – on eligible tickets and goods and services purchased directly from American Airlines (“American Purchases”). Eligible American Purchases are items billed by American Airlines as merchant of record and, as applicable, booked through American Airlines channels (aa.com, American Airlines reservations, American Airlines Vacations reservations, Airpass, and American Airlines airport and city ticket counters). Products or services that do not qualify as American Purchases are car rentals and hotel reservations (except taxes and charges paid when redeeming AAdvantage® miles for car/hotel), purchases made through online third party travel agencies.
- You earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on Net Purchases - on eligible office supply merchants, telecommunications merchants, and car rental merchants. Office supply merchants are defined as stand-alone merchants that primarily sell stationery and office supplies for business consumption. Telecommunications merchants are defined as merchants that sell telecommunications equipment such as telephones, fax machines, pagers, and cellular phones, along with providers of telecommunications services including local and long-distance telephone calls and fax services. Car rental merchants are defined as providers of short-term or long-term rentals of cars, trucks, or vans. This does not include merchants that rent motor homes or other recreational vehicles. Purchases made through travel agencies, tour operators and online third party travel sites are not eligible. Purchases must be submitted by merchants using the merchant category codes for purchases in the office supply, telecommunications and car rental categories to qualify for the additional AAdvantage® miles.
- You earn 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on all other Net Purchases.
- AAdvantage® Miles earned will be posted to the signing individual’s AAdvantage® Account typically within 4-6 weeks but it could take as long as 8-10 weeks.
- Barclays and American Airlines are not responsible for incorrectly coded purchases. Additional AAdvantage® miles may not be earned if the merchant submits the purchase using a mobile or wireless card reader or if you use a mobile or digital wallet to pay for the purchase. Additionally, purchases made through third parties, including online marketplaces and resellers, or using a third-party payment account will not earn additional AAdvantage® miles.Balance transfers, cash advances (including cash equivalent transactions such as, but not limited to, the use of your Card Account to obtain money orders, traveler’s checks, foreign currency and lottery tickets), fees, interest charges and unauthorized/fraudulent purchases are not considered Net Purchases and do not earn AAdvantage® miles.
Bonus AAdvantage® Miles
You will receive 65,000 bonus AAdvantage® miles after spending $1,000 on Net Purchases within the first 90 days of your Account open date. The bonus miles will be reflected on the billing statement in which you have qualified to earn the bonus. Please allow 4-6 weeks for bonus AAdvantage® miles to be deposited into your AAdvantage® Account after the qualifying purchase(s) have posted to your Account. This is a limited-time offer and may be canceled at any time without notice.
You will also earn an additional one-time 10,000 bonus AAdvantage® miles after at least one employee is added to the Account at the time of the application or within the first 30 days of the Account open date, and a purchase is made with the employee card on the Account within the first 90 days of the Account open date. This one-time bonus AAdvantage® miles offer is valid for first-time cardmembers with new accounts only, and a maximum of 10,000 bonus AAdvantage® miles may be earned, regardless of the number of employees added to the Account. Existing cardmembers, existing accounts, and previous cardmembers with accounts closed in the past 24 months may not be eligible for this offer. This offer may be canceled at any time without notice. Please allow 4-6 weeks for AAdvantage® bonus miles to be deposited into your AAdvantage® Account after the qualifying account activity has posted.
From time to time, we may offer bonuses of AAdvantage® miles or other incentives to new American Airlines AAdvantage® Aviator® Business Mastercard cardmembers in connection with an application for a new card account. These bonuses and/or incentives are intended for applicants who are not and have not previously been American Airlines AAdvantage® Aviator® Business Mastercard cardmembers. You understand and agree that you may no longer be eligible for any bonuses and/or incentives in connection with a new American Airlines AAdvantage® Aviator® Business Mastercard account after this Card Account is opened. If you receive a bonus or incentive for which you are not eligible due to your status as a current or former American Airlines AAdvantage® Aviator® Business Mastercard cardmember, we may revoke the bonus or incentive, or reduce your AAdvantage® miles by the amount of the bonus or incentive, or charge your Card Account for the fair value of the bonus or incentive, in our sole discretion.
Redeeming AAdvantage® Miles
- American Airlines manages the AAdvantage® Program, including redemption. You can obtain information regarding the redemption options available by calling 800-433-7300 or online at aa.com/redeem.
- A portion of all travel booked on American Airlines may be American Eagle® service, operated by Compass Airlines, LLC, Envoy Air Inc., Republic Airline Inc., SkyWest Airlines, Inc., Mesa Airlines, Inc., PSA Airlines, Inc., or Piedmont Airlines, Inc.
AAdvantage® Miles Forfeiture
If your Card Account is closed for any of the following reasons, your AAdvantage® miles earned during that billing cycle but not yet sent to American Airlines will be forfeited:
- You or any authorized user(s) on the Card Account engages in any fraudulent or illegal activity through the use of your Card Account.
- You, or any authorized user(s) on the Card Account engage in any activity that is deemed to be abusive or gaming conduct, as determined by us in our sole discretion. Abusive or gaming activity includes, but is not limited to, obtaining or using a card account to maximize rewards earned in a manner that is not consistent with typical consumer activity and/or multiple credit card account applications/openings, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- You or any authorized user(s) on the Card Account have negative public record information identified.
- Your history of Card Account usage.
- You or any authorized user(s) on the Card Account violate any of the Card Account Rewards Rules.
- Your Card Account is otherwise in default under your Cardmember Agreement with us.
- Your AAdvantage® Account is closed.
Additional Benefits on your Card Account
American Airlines Companion Certificate
- At each card anniversary, the signing individual will earn 1 domestic economy fare companion certificate redeemable for 1 companion ticket at $99 (plus taxes and fees) if you spend $30,000 or more on eligible Net Purchases with your Card Account that have a transaction date within your cardmembership year (each 12-month period through and including your Card Account anniversary month) and your Card Account remains open for at least 45 days after your anniversary date. After the companion certificate is earned, please allow 1-2 weeks for it to be added to the primary cardmember’s AAdvantage® account.
- When the companion certificate is used according to its terms, you will pay a $99 companion ticket fee plus government taxes and fees, the amount of which will depend on the itinerary (as of the date of these Card Account Reward Rules government taxes and fees range between $21.60 and $43.20), for a round-trip qualifying domestic economy fare ticket for a companion when an individual round-trip qualifying domestic economy fare ticket is purchased and redeemed through American Airlines Meeting Services. Companion certificate eligible travel must be booked and purchased from select economy inventory. The Companion certificate will be valid one year from the issue date. Companion certificate eligible travel is defined as travel on flights within the 48 contiguous United States, on flights marketed and operated by American Airlines, or on flights marketed by American Airlines and operated by Compass Airlines, LLC, Envoy Air Inc., Republic Airline Inc., SkyWest Airlines, Inc., Mesa Airlines, Inc., PSA Airlines, Inc., or Piedmont Airlines, Inc. This is not available for travel on codeshare flights booked with an American Airlines flight number but operated by another airline. For residents of Alaska and Hawaii, companion certificate eligible travel is defined as round-trip travel originating in either of those two states and continuing to the 48 contiguous United States. Applicable terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Details, terms and conditions, certain restrictions, and restricted dates apply and will be disclosed on the companion certificate.
- This benefit may not be achievable based on the assigned credit line and ability to maintain that credit line.
5% AAdvantage® Mileage Bonus
Each cardmembership year, the signing individual will earn a 5% American Airlines AAdvantage® mileage bonus on eligible purchases provided that the following conditions are met: (1) the signing individual renews the annual cardmembership, and (2) the Card Account remains open for at least 45 days after the anniversary date. Balance transfers, fees, cash advances, items returned for credit and finance charges are not purchases. The 5% AAdvantage® mileage bonus will be calculated as a percentage of the eligible purchases made on the Card Account during the cardmembership year and will post to the signing individual’s AAdvantage® account 6-8 weeks after the above requirements are met.
Free Checked Bag
- The signing individual may check one bag free of charge when traveling on domestic itineraries marketed and operated by American Airlines or on American Eagle® domestic itineraries marketed by American Airlines and operated by Compass Airlines, LLC, Envoy Air Inc., Mesa Airlines, Inc., Piedmont Airlines, Inc., PSA Airlines, Inc., Republic Airline Inc., or SkyWest Airlines, Inc. This benefit is not available for travel on codeshare flights booked with an American Airlines flight number but operated by another airline. This benefit will not be available for travel on codeshare flights booked with an American Airlines flight number but operated by another airline.
- Up to 4 customers traveling with the eligible signing individual will also get their first checked bag free of charge if they are listed in the same reservation.
- For this benefit to apply, the Card Account must be open 7 days prior to air travel and the reservation must include the signing individual’s AAdvantage® number 7 days prior to air travel. If your Card Account is closed for any reason, these benefits will be cancelled. This benefit cannot be combined with any existing AAdvantage® Program elite benefits, or premium cabin benefits, including any waiver of baggage charges. The first checked bag benefit does not apply to overweight or oversized bags. Please see aa.com for baggage weight and size restrictions. Applicable terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- An eligible signing individual will board after priority boarding is complete, but before the rest of economy boarding. The boarding benefit will display on your American Airlines boarding pass as group 5. Up to 4 companions traveling with and listed in the same reservation as the primary cardmember are eligible to board at the same time as the primary cardmember.
- For this benefit to apply, the Card Account must be open 7 days prior to air travel, and the reservation must include the primary cardmember’s AAdvantage® Account number 7 days prior to air travel. If your Card Account is closed for any reason, this benefit will be cancelled. This benefit applies to flights marketed and operated by American Airlines or on flights marketed by American Airlines and operated by Compass Airlines, LLC, Envoy Air Inc., Republic Airline Inc., SkyWest Airlines, Inc., Mesa Airlines, Inc., PSA Airlines, Inc., or Piedmont Airlines, Inc. This benefit will not be available for travel on codeshare flights booked with an American Airlines flight number but operated by another airline. Applicable terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Please see aa.com/i18n/travel-info/boarding-process.jsp for more details.
25% Statement Credit for Inflight Purchases
A signing individual whose Card Accounts are in Good Standing will qualify for a 25% savings as a statement credit on eligible inflight food and beverage purchases when purchased using the Card Account. Savings does not apply to any other inflight purchases, such as wireless internet access or inflight entertainment. This offer is available on eligible flights as long as supplies last. This benefit applies to flights marketed and operated by American Airlines and operated by Compass Airlines, LLC, Envoy Air Inc., Republic Airline Inc., SkyWest Airlines, Inc., Mesa Airlines, Inc., PSA Airlines, Inc., or Piedmont Airlines, Inc., where credit card transactions are accepted. This benefit will not be available for travel on codeshare flights booked with an American Airlines flight number but operated by another airline. This savings will appear as a statement credit on your Card Account billing statement up to 4 weeks after the purchase and corresponding inflight statement credit are posted to your Card Account. Additional terms, conditions and restrictions may apply. Applicable terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Please see aa.com/i18n/travel-info/experience/dining/main-cabin-food.jsp for more details.
Elite Qualifying Dollars
The signing individual may earn $3,000 Elite Qualifying Dollars (“EQDs”) if you spend $25,000 on Net Purchases made with your Card Account in each calendar year (transaction date of January 1st through December 31st). The primary cardmember may earn the maximum $3,000 EQDs once per calendar year. EQDs earned are in addition to the AAdvantage® miles earned for Net Purchases made with the Card Account. Net Purchases made by authorized users will count toward the primary cardmember’s qualifying spend. EQDs earned as a result of this benefit will typically be posted to the primary cardmember’s AAdvantage® Account 6-8 weeks after meeting the spend requirement. EQDs will not count toward Million MilerSM status. EQDs cannot be redeemed for award travel, AAdvantage® miles or any other AAdvantage® Program awards. EQDs earned with the Card Account qualify toward the primary cardmember’s AAdvantage® Program elite status earning requirements each calendar year, subject to the limits under the Card Account Reward Rules and the AAdvantage® Program. Full details on elite status and qualifications are available in the AAdvantage® section of aa.com. This benefit may not be achievable based on the assigned credit line and ability to maintain that credit line.
Reduced Mileage Awards
- The reduced mileage awards program allows primary cardmembers to redeem AAdvantage® miles for discounted round trip or one-way travel on MileSAAver® awards to select destinations designated every other month. The MileSAAver® discount is 7,500 AAdvantage® miles round trip or 3,750 AAdvantage® miles one-way if travel booked is greater than 500 miles in distance. If travel booked is less than or equal to 500 miles in distance, which qualifies for a short haul MileSAAver® award, the mileage discount will be 2,000 AAdvantage® miles round trip or 1,000 AAdvantage® miles one-way.
- Redemption of AAdvantage® miles toward Reduced Mileage Awards applies only to bookings made by phone through American Airlines Reservations or through airport or city ticket centers. A per person award service charge fee may apply. Flights and availability are subject to change without notice. For the complete list of reduced mileage awards, visit aa.com/reducedmileageawards.
AAdvantage DiningSM Program
American Airlines VacationsSM Leisure Discount Program
You will receive a 10% discount on non-flight components purchased with your Card Account via the unique American Airlines Vacations website exclusively for Aviator cardmembers. The program is subject to change without notice. Visit aavacations.com/aviator for complete details.
Responsibility of the Parties/Information Sharing
Limitation and Release of Liability
By participating in the AAdvantage® Program through use of the Card Account and accepting and using AAdvantage® miles and other benefits earned through use of the Card Account, you (on your behalf and on behalf of any person to whom you give the benefits from the AAdvantage® Program through the use of the Card Account) release, discharge and hold harmless Barclays, American Airlines, and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, administrators, employees, officers, directors, successors and assignees from all claims, damages or liability including, but not limited to, physical injury or death, arising out of participation in the AAdvantage® Program through use of the Card Account or travel taken or use of products purchased in connection with the AAdvantage® Program through use of the Card Account. Barclays has no liability in case of disagreement over issuance of AAdvantage® miles, items received through redemptions, or a cardmember’s right to redeem or possess AAdvantage® miles.
Important General Program Disclosures
Barclays reserves the right to correct inaccurate AAdvantage® miles values represented on statements, our website and/or our mobile app, at our sole discretion. We may, at our sole discretion, cancel, modify, restrict, or terminate the Card Account Reward Rules or any aspects or features of the Card Account Reward Rules at any time without prior notice. All interpretations of the Card Account Reward Rules shall be in our sole discretion. Other significant terms may apply. All trademarks and service marks belong to their respective owners. Barclays is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions in this document, website, mobile app, or any marketing materials.
American Airlines reserves the right to change the AAdvantage® Program and its terms and conditions at any time without notice, and to end the AAdvantage® Program with six months’ notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the awards or mileage credits that you have accumulated. Unless specified, AAdvantage® miles earned through use of the Account do not count toward elite-status qualification or AAdvantage® Million MilerSM status. American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. For complete details about the AAdvantage® Program, visit aa.com/aadvantage. American Airlines, American Eagle, AAdvantage, AA Cargo, AAdvantage Dining, AAdvantage Million Miler, MileSAAver, Business Extra, the Flight Symbol logo and the Tail Design are marks of American Airlines, Inc. AAdvantage® miles earned through use of the Card Account cannot be combined with other discount or reward programs unless specifically authorized by us or American Airlines.
If you have any questions about your Card Account, please contact the Customer Service phone number on the back of your credit card.
©2021 Barclays Bank Delaware, Member FDIC.