Terms and Conditions
|Rates and Fees|
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases
18.24% variable or 27.24% variable, depending on our review of your application and credit history.
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
APR for Balance Transfers
18.24% variable or 27.24% variable, depending on our review of your application and credit history.
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
APR for Cash Advances
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
Variable Rate Information
Your APR may vary. The rate is determined monthly by adding the Prime Rate and:
See explanation below.**
At least 20 days Grace Period for Purchases from the Statement Closing Date on your periodic statement (provided you pay your previous balance in full by the due date). The Grace Period does not apply to Cash Advances, Balance Transfers or Convenience Checks.
Minimum Finance Charge
Method of Computing the Balance for Purchases
|Average Daily Balance (including new purchases)|
Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each Check, whichever is greater.
0% of the U.S. Dollar amount.
For Account balances less than $250: $19. For Account balances equal to or greater than $250: $39.
$3 for Statement Copy
**The Prime Rate used in determining the APRs used on your Account each billing cycle is the highest rate published in the Money Rates column of The Wall Street Journal on the last business day of each month. The variable APRs, which are subject to a minimum APR, are current as of 07/29/2022 using a Prime Rate of 5.5%.
Barclays Bank Delaware ("Barclays") reserves the right to change the APR and other Charges as described above after your Account is opened, and in accordance with the Business Card Agreement and Delaware law. Barclays reserves the right to change at any time the benefits and features associated with your card or Account after your Account is opened. We will allocate payments to lower APR balances before higher APR balances.
Authorization: When you (the "Signing Individual") submit this Application for this business credit card account (the "Account") from Barclays Bank Delaware, located in Wilmington, Delaware, you agree to the following: (1) that you are either a sole proprietor or an authorized representative, officer, partner, employee or agent of the business identified on the Application (the "Business"); (2) that you are at least 18 years of age and a permanent resident of the United States, and have truthfully and completely provided the information on this Application; (3) you have reviewed and accept the terms and conditions provided on this Application; (4) the use of any Account opened or any card issued in connection with this offer will constitute your acceptance of and will be subject to the terms and conditions of the Business Card Agreement that will be sent to you with your card(s);(5) the cards and the Account will be used solely for business purposes and will not be used for personal, family or household purposes; (6) you and the Business are jointly and severally liable for all charges on the Account (which means that you are personally liable for all amounts due on the Account); (7) you certify that you have the authority to permit us to issue cards containing the Business name; and (8) you understand that the terms of the Account are subject to change as provided in the Business Card Agreement.
About Your Credit Report: You agree that Barclays has the right to obtain a current consumer and business credit report in connection with our review of your Application and, subsequently, in connection with a requested charge to your Account, the renewal of your Account, or a change in your credit line; and that we have the right to report to others our credit experience with you. Upon your request, we will tell you the name and address of each credit reporting agency from which we obtained a credit report about you or your business
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an Account. What this means to you: When you apply for an Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see copies of identifying documents.
Omission: Omission of any information requested on this Application may result in a denial of credit.
Your Telephone Number: By providing your telephone number, at the time you apply or anytime thereafter, you authorize Barclays and its affiliates, agents and independent contractors to contact you regarding your Account at such number using any means of communication, including, but not limited to calls placed to your cell, mobile or other phone using an automated dialing service, prerecorded messages or text messages. Standard text messaging and/or calling charges may apply.
Offer Availability: This offer is available only to applicants who are permanent residents of the United States, with the exception of Puerto Rico. This offer may not be available to you if you already have a credit card account with Barclays.
Credit Performance: After your Account is opened, we will periodically review your credit performance. If you do not maintain your credit performance with us, we may change your Account terms.
Dispute Resolution: You agree that any dispute between us will be resolved by binding Arbitration.
Transferring Your Balances. Here's How it Works: Upon approval of your Application we will provide you with your Business Card Agreement and, to the extent permitted by your credit line, process the Balance Transfer to the credit card account which you have requested (minimum $100, maximum $20,000). Only balances from other business credit card accounts or other business related expenses may be transferred. We reserve the right to round up your requested Balance Transfer amount to the nearest whole dollar amount. The credit available on your Account will be reduced by the amount of the Balance Transfer and any related fees. Your other credit card account(s) will not be closed, even if you have paid your entire balance. You must contact the other credit card company to close your other account. We reserve the right to decline to process any Balance Transfer request. We will not process a request to transfer a balance from any other account you may have with us or our affiliates. It is possible that your credit line amount may be lower than the Balance Transfer(s) requested. If this should occur, we will process Balance Transfers up to $250 below the available credit. There is a fee for Balance Transfer unless the offer states otherwise. A Balance Transfer may take up to 4 weeks to post to your other credit card accounts. Continue to pay each creditor until the Balance Transfer appears on the other account(s) as a credit. You should not transfer the amount of any disputed purchase or other charge on the other account. If you do so, you may lose your dispute rights as to that transaction.
JETBLUE BUSINESS MASTERCARD® REWARD RULES
This document contains the official reward rules for the JetBlue Business Mastercard account ("Card Account") issued by Barclays Bank Delaware ("Barclays", "we", "us", or "our") and includes important conditions and limitations ("Card Account Reward Rules"). Use of your Card Account constitutes your acceptance of each of the terms described below and the terms of the Cardmember Agreement (“Cardmember Agreement”). "You", "your" or "primary cardmember" means the person who applied for the Card Account. Capitalized terms not defined in these Card Account Reward Rules have the meaning ascribed to them in the Cardmember Agreement.
Barclays is solely responsible for establishing these Card Account Reward Rules and for communicating with JetBlue Airways Corporation (“JetBlue”) as described below to administer the Card Account Reward Rules. Certain Card Account benefits are fulfilled under the TrueBlue® program (the “Program”), which is a frequent flyer program offered by JetBlue and is not a product or program of Barclays.
JetBlue is solely responsible for establishing the terms and conditions of your participation in the TrueBlue Program, TrueBlue membership account (“Membership Account”) and points (“TrueBlue points”) accumulation therein. Terms and conditions of the Program are published by JetBlue at jetblue.com and JetBlue reserves the right to change or cancel the Program and Program rules at any time with or without prior notice.
Card Account Reward Rules Administration
The Card Account Reward Rules are administered by Barclays located in Wilmington, DE. We reserve the right to modify, amend or terminate the Card Account Reward Rules at any time with or without notice. You can review current Card Account Reward Rules any time by logging in to your Card Account at jetbluebusinesscard.com.
To maintain your eligibility for participation in the Program through use of the Card Account:
- You must maintain an open Card Account that is in good standing. “Good Standing” means your Card Account is not in default under your Cardmember Agreement with us (in “Good Standing”).
- If your participation in the Program is canceled, any TrueBlue points earned during that billing cycle but not yet sent to JetBlue may be forfeited. See jetblue.com for details.
- If your TrueBlue Membership Account is closed, for any reason, your Card Account may be closed. Upon closure of your TrueBlue Membership Account, you will forfeit all Card Account benefits fulfilled under the Program and any TrueBlue points earned during that billing cycle but not yet sent to JetBlue.
- Upon closure of your Card Account all benefits associated with the Card Account will be forfeited.
- If your TrueBlue Membership Account number was included in the application, we will add that number to your Card Account automatically. We may also use other information on your application to determine if you have a TrueBlue Card Account. If your email account is already associated with a TrueBlue Membership Account that cannot be attributed to you, you may need to provide another email address to register for TrueBlue or you may not be able to access all benefits associated with the TrueBlue Membership Account.
- If the TrueBlue Membership Account number that you provided is found to be invalid or you did not provide us with a TrueBlue Membership Account number, a new TrueBlue Membership Account number will be assigned to you and added to your Card Account.
- Only one TrueBlue Membership Account number will be established per Card Account, and assigned to the primary cardmember on that Card Account.
Important Information about TrueBlue Points
- As long as the Program continues and the Card Account is open and in Good Standing, there is no limit to the total TrueBlue points you can earn using your Card Account.
- You may not earn TrueBlue points during any period in which your Card Account is past due.
- All TrueBlue points earned by the primary cardmember and any authorized user(s), through use of the Card Account, will be transferred to the primary cardmember’s Membership Account after the close of each Card Account billing statement. Your Membership Account is subject to the Program terms and conditions, located at jetblue.com, which includes expiration and forfeiture policies.
- If you do not receive credit for earned TrueBlue points through use of your Card Account, please contact the Customer Service number on the back of your credit card.
- You have no property rights or other legal interest in TrueBlue points. TrueBlue points earned and not yet transferred to JetBlue, have no cash value or value of any kind. After TrueBlue points are transferred please, refer to the Program Rules at jetblue.com for details on the value of TrueBlue points.
- You are responsible for any tax liability related to participating in the Program.
- Participation in the Program through use of your Card Account is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. The sale or barter of any TrueBlue points offered through the Program earned through use of the Card Account, other than by us or JetBlue, is expressly prohibited.
- You can view a summary of your TrueBlue points earned through the use of your Card Account on your monthly Card Account billing statement or by logging into jetbluebusinesscard.com. Your total Membership Account TrueBlue points balance is available by calling 1.800.JETBLUE or online at jetblue.com.
- Barclays is not responsible for adding the TrueBlue points to your Program Membership Account, for arranging or providing for any goods or services related to the use of TrueBlue points, for any delay, failure, or refusal by JetBlue to add or redeem TrueBlue points, or for any decision by JetBlue to revoke or cancel TrueBlue points or membership in the Program. Once we transfer TrueBlue points earned through use of the Card Account after the close of each Card Account billing cycle, JetBlue is responsible for adding the TrueBlue points to your Program.
Earning TrueBlue Points
You earn TrueBlue points for purchases less credits, returns and adjustments (“Net Purchases”) made by you and/or any authorized user(s) of the Card Account as follows:
- You earn 6 TrueBlue points for every $1 spent on eligible Net Purchases made with the Card Account on tickets, goods and services purchased directly from JetBlue (“JetBlue Purchases”). Eligible JetBlue Purchases are items billed by JetBlue as merchant of record booked through JetBlue channels (jetblue.com, JetBlue reservations, JetBlue Vacations and JetBlue airport ticket counters). Products or services that do not qualify as JetBlue Purchases are car rentals or hotel reservations purchased outside of a JetBlue vacations package, and purchases of TrueBlue points.
- You earn 2 TrueBlue points for every $1 spent on Net Purchases made with the Card Account on goods and services purchased directly at restaurants and office supply stores, as determined by the merchant category description. Qualifying restaurant purchases are categorized as: Restaurants and Fast Food Restaurants. Qualifying office supply store purchases are categorized as stand-alone merchants that primarily sell stationary and office supplies for business consumption.
- You earn 1 TrueBlue point for every $1 spent on all other Net Purchases.
- TrueBlue points earned will be posted to the primary cardmember’s TrueBlue Membership Account in 4-6 weeks following earning activity.
- Purchases must be submitted by merchants using the merchant category codes for purchases in the above specified categories to qualify for the additional TrueBlue points. Barclays and JetBlue are not responsible for incorrectly coded purchases. Additional TrueBlue points may not be earned if the merchant submits the purchase using a mobile or wireless card reader or if you use a mobile or digital wallet to pay for the purchase. Additionally, purchases made through third parties, including online marketplaces and resellers, or using a third-party payment account will not earn additional TrueBlue points.
- Balance transfers, cash advances (including cash equivalent transactions such as, but not limited to, the use of your Card Account to obtain money orders, traveler’s checks, foreign currency and lottery tickets), fees, interest charges and unauthorized/fraudulent purchases are not considered Net Purchases and do not earn TrueBlue points [except as permitted in the Bonus TrueBlue Points below.
Bonus TrueBlue Points
You will earn 50,000 bonus TrueBlue points after spending $1,000 on Net Purchases within the first 90 days of your Account open date. The bonus TrueBlue points will be reflected on the billing statement in which you have qualified to earn the bonus. Please allow 4-6 weeks for TrueBlue bonus points to be deposited into your TrueBlue membership account after the qualifying purchase(s) have posted to your Account.
You will also earn an additional 10,000 bonus TrueBlue points after at least one employee is added to the Account at the time of the application or within the first 30 days of the Account open date, and a purchase is made with the employee card on the Account within the first 90 days of the Account open date. A maximum of 10,000 bonus TrueBlue points may be earned, regardless of the number of employees added to the Account. Please allow 4-6 weeks for TrueBlue bonus points to be deposited into your program account after the qualifying account activity.
This one-time TrueBlue bonus points offer is valid for first-time cardmembers with new accounts only. Existing cardmembers, existing accounts, and previous cardmembers with accounts closed in the past 24 months may not be eligible for this offer. This offer may be canceled at any time without notice.
From time to time, we may offer bonuses of TrueBlue points or other incentives to new JetBlue Mastercard cardmembers in connection with an application for a new card account. These bonuses and/or incentives are intended for applicants who are not and have not previously been JetBlue Mastercard cardmembers. You understand and agree that you may no longer be eligible for any bonuses and/or incentives in connection with a new JetBlue Mastercard card account after this Card Account is opened. If you receive a bonus or incentive for which you are not eligible due to your status as a current or former JetBlue Mastercard cardmember, we may revoke the bonus or incentive, or reduce your TrueBlue points by the amount of the bonus or incentive, or charge your Card Account for the fair value of the bonus or incentive, in our sole discretion.
Anniversary TrueBlue Points Bonus
On your Card Account anniversary, 5,000 TrueBlue points bonus will be credited to your TrueBlue Membership Account as long as your Card Account remains open and in Good Standing. A maximum of 5,000 anniversary TrueBlue points bonus can be earned per year regardless of the amount of Net Purchases made. TrueBlue points bonus typically post 4-6 weeks after your Card Account anniversary.
Redeeming TrueBlue Points
JetBlue manages the Program including redemption and fares available for redemption. You can obtain information regarding the redemption options available by calling 1.800.JETBLUE or online at jetblue.com.
TrueBlue Points Forfeiture
If your Card Account is closed for any of the following reasons, your JetBlue points earned during that billing cycle but not yet sent to JetBlue will be forfeited and/or we may request that JetBlue make corresponding adjustments to or invalidate TrueBlue points earned through use of your Card Account and transferred to your JetBlue Plus Mastercard Card Account if/based upon:
- You or any authorized user(s) on the Card Account engages in any fraudulent or illegal activity through the use of your Card Account.
- You, or any authorized user(s) on the Card Account engage in any activity that is deemed to be abusive or gaming conduct, as determined by us in our sole discretion. Abusive or gaming activity includes, but is not limited to, obtaining or using an account to maximize rewards earned in a manner that is not consistent with typical consumer activity and/or multiple credit card account applications/openings, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- You or any authorized user(s) on the Card Account have negative public record information identified.
- Your history of Card Account usage.
- Your Card Account is delinquent, as determined by Barclays in its sole discretion.
- You or any authorized user(s) on the Card Account violate any of the Card Account Rewards Rules.
- Your Card Account is otherwise in default under your Cardmember Agreement with us.
- Your TrueBlue Membership Account number is closed.
Additional Benefits of your Card Account
Free First Checked Bag
The primary cardmember and up to 3 travel companions on the same reservation each receive their first checked bag free on JetBlue-operated flights that do not include their first checked bag free. All ticket purchases (original and exchanges) must be made with the JetBlue Business Mastercard Card Account and the cardmember’s TrueBlue Membership Account number must be entered at the time of booking., This benefit will not be available for travel on codeshare flights booked with a JetBlue flight number but operated by another airline. Applicable overweight and excess baggage fees will apply. For benefit to apply, the Card Account must be open 7 days prior to air travel AND reservation must include the primary cardmember’s TrueBlue Membership Account number 7 days prior to air travel. If your Card Account is closed for any reason, these benefits will be canceled. Applicable terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Eligible JetBlue Business Mastercard primary cardmembers will get their first checked bag free of charge for flights operated by JetBlue that do not include first checked bag free. In addition, up to 3 companions traveling with the eligible primary cardmember will also get their first checked bag free of charge if they are listed in the same reservation. This benefit will not be available for travel on codeshare flights booked with a JetBlue flight number but operated by another airline. Waiver of bag fee does not apply to overweight or oversized bags. This benefit cannot be combined with any existing TrueBlue Program benefits, including any waiver of baggage charges. Please see jetblue.com/travel/baggage/ more information on JetBlue’s checked baggage policy including eligible fares, for baggage weight and size restrictions. Applicable terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Mosaic, JetBlue’s highest tier of loyalty, offers additional TrueBlue points, benefits and perks. Mosaic can be earned by either spending with your JetBlue Business Mastercard Account or flying JetBlue. The primary cardmember will qualify for Mosaic if you spend $50,000 in Net Purchases (based on purchase date) made between January 1 and December 31 each calendar year. Mosaic is earned in addition to the TrueBlue points earned for Net Purchases made on the Card Account. Net Purchases exclude returned goods and services, cash advances, convenience checks, transferred balances, credits, fees and interest charges. Purchases made through additional cards on the primary cardmember’s Card Account (by authorized users) will count toward the primary cardmember’s qualifying spend. Please allow 4-6 weeks for Mosaic once you have qualified. Cardmembers who qualify for Mosaic will be eligible for the remainder of the current calendar year and the following calendar year. See jetblue.com for full details on the Mosaic program.
Select offers/benefits may not be achievable based on the assigned credit line and ability to maintain that credit line.
50% Savings on Inflight Food and Drink Purchases
Cardmembers in Good Standing will qualify for a 50% savings on eligible inflight food and drink purchases. Eligible purchases include the inflight of cocktails, beer, wine and meals on JetBlue-operated flights when purchases on their Card Account. Savings do not apply to any other inflight purchases, such as pillows, earphones or upgraded seats or cabins. This offer is available on eligible flights as long as supplies. This savings will appear as a Card Account statement credit 4-6 weeks after the transaction is posted to the cardmember’s Card Account.
Get 10% TrueBlue Points After Taking Award Flights
With the award flight (“Award Flight”) redemption bonus, you will receive 10% of your TrueBlue points back as a bonus after you redeem for and travel on a JetBlue-operated Award Flight. For example, if you redeem a JetBlue-operated Award Flight using 20,000 TrueBlue points, 2,000 of your TrueBlue points will be deposited back into your TrueBlue Membership Account after you take the flight. This Award Flight redemption bonus will be deposited into your TrueBlue Membership Account 4-6 weeks after your JetBlue-operated Award Flight. There is no maximum number of bonus TrueBlue points you can receive annually with this benefit. This bonus only applies to the TrueBlue points redeemed from the primary cardmember’s TrueBlue Membership Account. For the benefit to apply, your Card Account must be open at the time of travel on your JetBlue-operated Award Flight. In the event that you change JetBlue Mastercard products, you will receive this bonus based upon the product you hold at the time of your travel on your JetBlue-operated Award Flight. Please note if you can change to a different JetBlue Mastercard product, you may no longer qualify for this benefit.
$100 Statement Credit After Purchasing a Vacations Package
For each calendar year that you purchase a JetBlue Vacations package of $100 or more with your Card Account at jetblue.com or 1-800-JETBLUE, you will receive a $100 statement credit. Your purchase must be $50 or more, less returns and credits, to receive this benefit. Limit of one $100 statement credit per calendar year per Card Account. Your Card Account will be billed for the full price of the JetBlue Vacations package. The statement credit will appear 6-8 weeks after the qualifying purchase is posted to your Card Account. Your Card Account will not be eligible to receive the statement credit if it is closed or in default under your Cardmember Agreement at the time of fulfillment.
Responsibility of the Parties/Information Sharing
Limitation and Release of Liability
By participating in the Program through use of the Card Account and accepting and using TrueBlue points and other benefits earned through use of the Card Account, you (on your behalf and on behalf of any person to whom you give the benefits from the Program through the use of the Card Account) release, discharge and hold harmless Barclays, JetBlue, and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, administrators, employees, officers, directors, successors and assignees from all claims, damages or liability including, but not limited to, physical injury or death, arising out of participation in the Program through use of the Card Account or travel taken or use of products purchased in connection with the Program through use of the Card Account. Barclays has no liability in case of disagreement over issuance of TrueBlue points, items received through redemptions, or a cardmember’s right to redeem or possess TrueBlue points.
Important General Program Disclosures
Barclays reserves the right to correct inaccurate TrueBlue point values represented on statements, our website and/or our mobile app, at our sole discretion. We may, at our sole discretion, cancel, modify, restrict, or terminate the Card Account Reward Rules or any aspects or features of the Card Account Reward Rules at any time without prior notice. All interpretations of the Card Account Reward Rules shall be in our sole discretion. Other significant terms may apply. All trademarks and service marks belong to their respective owners. Barclays is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions in this document, website, mobile app, or any marketing materials. TrueBlue points earned through use of the Card Account cannot be combined with other discount or reward programs unless specifically authorized by us or JetBlue.
JetBlue, JetBlue Card and TrueBlue are trademarks of JetBlue Airways Corporation. The JetBlue Business Mastercard is issued by Barclays Bank Delaware pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
If you have any questions about your Card Account, please contact the Customer Service phone number on the back of your credit card.
©2021 Barclays Bank Delaware, Member FDIC.