Terms and Conditions
|Rates and Fees|
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases
15.99% variable or 24.99% variable, depending on our review of your application and credit history.
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
APR for Balance Transfers
15.99% variable or 24.99% variable, depending on our review of your application and credit history.
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
APR for Cash Advances
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
Variable Rate Information
Your APR may vary. The rate is determined monthly by adding the Prime Rate and:
See explanation below.**
At least 20 days Grace Period for Purchases from the Statement Closing Date on your periodic statement (provided you pay your previous balance in full by the due date). The Grace Period does not apply to Cash Advances, Balance Transfers or Convenience Checks.
Minimum Finance Charge
Method of Computing the Balance for Purchases
|Average Daily Balance (including new purchases)|
Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each Check, whichever is greater.
0% of the U.S. Dollar amount.
For Account balances less than $250: $19. For Account balances equal to or greater than $250: $39.
$3 for Statement Copy
**The Prime Rate used in determining the APRs used on your Account each billing cycle is the highest rate published in the Money Rates column of The Wall Street Journal on the last business day of each month. The variable APRs, which are subject to a minimum APR, are current as of 05/31/2021 using a Prime Rate of 3.25%.
Barclays Bank Delaware ("Barclays") reserves the right to change the APR and other Charges as described above after your Account is opened, and in accordance with the Business Card Agreement and Delaware law. Barclays reserves the right to change at any time the benefits and features associated with your card or Account after your Account is opened. We will allocate payments to lower APR balances before higher APR balances.
Authorization: When you (the "Signing Individual") submit this Application for this business credit card account (the "Account") from Barclays Bank Delaware, located in Wilmington, Delaware, you agree to the following: (1) that you are either a sole proprietor or an authorized representative, officer, partner, employee or agent of the business identified on the Application (the "Business"); (2) that you are at least 18 years of age and a permanent resident of the United States, and have truthfully and completely provided the information on this Application; (3) you have reviewed and accept the terms and conditions provided on this Application; (4) the use of any Account opened or any card issued in connection with this offer will constitute your acceptance of and will be subject to the terms and conditions of the Business Card Agreement that will be sent to you with your card(s);(5) the cards and the Account will be used solely for business purposes and will not be used for personal, family or household purposes; (6) you and the Business are jointly and severally liable for all charges on the Account (which means that you are personally liable for all amounts due on the Account); (7) you certify that you have the authority to permit us to issue cards containing the Business name; and (8) you understand that the terms of the Account are subject to change as provided in the Business Card Agreement.
About Your Credit Report: You agree that Barclays has the right to obtain a current consumer and business credit report in connection with our review of your Application and, subsequently, in connection with a requested charge to your Account, the renewal of your Account, or a change in your credit line; and that we have the right to report to others our credit experience with you. Upon your request, we will tell you the name and address of each credit reporting agency from which we obtained a credit report about you or your business
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an Account. What this means to you: When you apply for an Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see copies of identifying documents.
Omission: Omission of any information requested on this Application may result in a denial of credit.
Your Telephone Number: By providing your telephone number, at the time you apply or anytime thereafter, you authorize Barclays and its affiliates, agents and independent contractors to contact you regarding your Account at such number using any means of communication, including, but not limited to calls placed to your cell, mobile or other phone using an automated dialing service, prerecorded messages or text messages. Standard text messaging and/or calling charges may apply.
Offer Availability: This offer is available only to applicants who are permanent residents of the United States, with the exception of Puerto Rico. This offer may not be available to you if you already have a credit card account with Barclays.
Credit Performance: After your Account is opened, we will periodically review your credit performance. If you do not maintain your credit performance with us, we may change your Account terms.
Dispute Resolution: You agree that any dispute between us will be resolved by binding Arbitration.
Transferring Your Balances. Here's How it Works: Upon approval of your Application we will provide you with your Business Card Agreement and, to the extent permitted by your credit line, process the Balance Transfer to the credit card account which you have requested (minimum $100, maximum $20,000). Only balances from other business credit card accounts or other business related expenses may be transferred. We reserve the right to round up your requested Balance Transfer amount to the nearest whole dollar amount. The credit available on your Account will be reduced by the amount of the Balance Transfer and any related fees. Your other credit card account(s) will not be closed, even if you have paid your entire balance. You must contact the other credit card company to close your other account. We reserve the right to decline to process any Balance Transfer request. We will not process a request to transfer a balance from any other account you may have with us or our affiliates. It is possible that your credit line amount may be lower than the Balance Transfer(s) requested. If this should occur, we will process Balance Transfers up to $250 below the available credit. There is a fee for Balance Transfer unless the offer states otherwise. A Balance Transfer may take up to 4 weeks to post to your other credit card accounts. Continue to pay each creditor until the Balance Transfer appears on the other account(s) as a credit. You should not transfer the amount of any disputed purchase or other charge on the other account. If you do so, you may lose your dispute rights as to that transaction.
HAWAIIAN AIRLINES® BUSINESS MASTERCARD® REWARD RULES
This document contains the official reward rules for the Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard Account ("Card Account") issued by Barclays Bank Delaware ("Barclays", "we", "us", or "our") and includes important conditions and limitations ("Card Account Reward Rules"). Use of your Card Account constitutes your acceptance of each of the terms described below and the terms of the Business Card Agreement (“Card Agreement”). "You", "your", "primary cardmember”, “cardmember” or “signing individual” means the person who applied for the Card Account. Capitalized terms not defined in these Card Account Reward Rules have the meaning ascribed to them in the Card Agreement.
Barclays is solely responsible for establishing these Card Account Reward Rules and for communicating with Hawaiian Airlines as described below to administer the Card Account Reward Rules. Certain Card Account benefits are fulfilled under the HawaiianMiles program, which is a frequent flyer program offered by Hawaiian Airlines (the “HawaiianMiles Program”) and is not a product or program of Barclays.
Hawaiian Airlines is solely responsible for establishing the terms and conditions of your participation and mileage accumulation in the HawaiianMiles Program and the administration and maintenance of your HawaiianMiles Program account (“HawaiianMiles Account”). Terms and conditions of the HawaiianMiles Program are separate from these Card Account Reward Rules, and are published by Hawaiian Airlines at hawaiianairlines.com. Hawaiian Airlines reserves the right to change the HawaiianMiles Program, including its terms and conditions, at any time with or without prior notice, including by providing additional terms and conditions in connection with promotional activity related to the HawaiianMiles Program.
Card Account Reward Rules Administration
The Card Account Reward Rules are administered by Barclays located in Wilmington, DE. We reserve the right to modify, amend or terminate the Card Account Reward Rules at any time with or without notice. You can review current Card Account Reward Rules any time by logging in to your Card Account at HawaiianBusinessCard.com.
To maintain your eligibility for participation in the HawaiianMiles Program through use of the Card Account:
- You must maintain an open Card Account that is in good standing. “Good Standing” means your Card Account is not in default under your Card Agreement with us (in “Good Standing”).
- If your HawaiianMiles Account is closed, for any reason, your Card Account may be closed. Upon closure of your HawaiianMiles Account, you will forfeit all Card Account benefits fulfilled under the HawaiianMiles Program and any HawaiianMiles earned during that billing cycle but not yet sent to HawaiianMiles Program.
- Upon closure of your Card Account all benefits associated with the Card Account will be forfeited.
- You must use the Card Account only for business purpose expenses.
HawaiianMiles Program Membership
- If you included your HawaiianMiles Account number on your application, we will add that number to your Card Account automatically.
- If the HawaiianMiles Account number provided on the application cannot be found (or does not match your information), or if there is no number provided on the application, then a new HawaiianMiles Account number will be assigned to you.
- Only one HawaiianMiles Account will be established regardless of whether your Card Account is an individual Card Account or a Card Account with multiple employee cardmembers.
Important Information about HawaiianMiles
- As long as the HawaiianMiles Program continues and the Card Account is open and in Good Standing, there is no limit to the total HawaiianMiles you can earn using your Card Account.
- You may not earn HawaiianMiles during any period in which your Card Account is past due.
- All HawaiianMiles earned by the and any authorized user(s), through use of the Card Account, will be transferred to the signing individual’s HawaiianMiles Account after the close of each Card Account billing statement. Your HawaiianMiles Account is subject to the HawaiianMiles Program terms and conditions, located at hawaiianairlines.com, which includes expiration and forfeiture policies.
- If you do not receive credit for earned HawaiianMiles through use of your Card Account, please contact the Customer Service number on the back of your credit card.
- You have no property rights or other legal interest in HawaiianMiles. HawaiianMiles earned and not yet transferred to HawaiianMiles Program, have no cash value or value of any kind. After HawaiianMiles are transferred please, refer to the HawaiianMiles Program Rules at hawaiianairlines.com for details on the value of HawaiianMiles.
- You are responsible for any tax liability related to participating in the HawaiianMiles Program.
- Participation in the HawaiianMiles Program through use of your Card Account is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. The sale or barter of any HawaiianMiles offered through the HawaiianMiles Program earned through use of the Card Account, other than by us or Hawaiian Airlines, is expressly prohibited.
- You can view a summary of your HawaiianMiles earned through the use of your Card Account on your monthly Card Account billing statement or by logging into HawaiianBusinessCard.com. Your total HawaiianMiles Account mileage balance is available by calling 877-426-4537 or online at hawaiianairlines.com.
- Barclays is not responsible for adding the HawaiianMiles to your HawaiianMiles Account, for arranging or providing for any goods or services related to the use of HawaiianMiles, for any delay, failure, or refusal by Hawaiian Airlines to add or redeem HawaiianMiles, or for any decision by Hawaiian Airlines to revoke or cancel HawaiianMiles or membership in the HawaiianMiles Program. Once we transfer HawaiianMiles earned through use of the Card Account after the close of each Card Account billing cycle, Hawaiian Airlines is responsible for adding the HawaiianMiles to your HawaiianMiles Account.
You earn HawaiianMiles for purchases less credits, returns and adjustments (“Net Purchases”) made by you and/or any authorized user(s) of the Card Account as follows:
- You will earn 3 HawaiianMiles for every $1spent on Net Purchases directly from Hawaiian Airlines. Duty Free purchases made inflight on Hawaiian Airlines are not considered direct purchases from Hawaiian Airlines and therefore do not qualify for 3 HawaiianMiles for every $1 spent on Net Purchases.
- You will earn 2 HawaiianMiles for every $1 spent on gas, office supplies, and dining Net Purchases. Gas purchases are defined as automated fuel dispensers and service stations, as identified by the merchant category codes. Office supply store purchases are defined as stand-alone merchants that primarily sell stationery and office supplies for business consumption. Dining purchases are categorized as eating places, restaurants, bars, taverns and fast food merchants.
- You will earn 1 HawaiianMile for every $1 spent on all other Net Purchases made on the Card Account.
- Purchases must be submitted by merchants using the merchant category codes for purchases in the above specified categories to qualify for the additional HawaiianMiles. Barclays and Hawaiian Airlines are not responsible for incorrectly coded purchases. Additional HawaiianMiles may not be earned if the merchant submits the purchase using a mobile or wireless card reader or if you use a mobile or digital wallet to pay for the purchase. Additionally, purchases made through third parties, including online marketplaces and resellers, or using a third-party payment account will not earn additional HawaiianMiles.
- Balance transfers, cash advances (including cash equivalent transactions such as, but not limited to, the use of your Card Account to obtain money orders, traveler’s checks, foreign currency and lottery tickets), fees, interest charges and unauthorized/fraudulent purchases are not considered Net Purchases and do not earn HawaiianMiles.
You will earn 60,000 bonus HawaiianMiles after spending $1,000 on Net Purchases within the first 90 days of your Card Account open date. The bonus will be reflected on the billing statement for the cycle in which you have qualified to earn the bonus. Please allow 6-8 weeks for HawaiianMiles bonus miles to be deposited into your Program account after the qualifying purchase has posted to your Card Account.
You will also earn an additional one-time 10,000 bonus HawaiianMiles after at least one employee is added to the Card Account at the time of the application or within the first 30 days of the Card Account open date, and a purchase is made with the employee card on the Card Account within the first 90 days of the Account open date. A maximum of 10,000 bonus HawaiianMiles may be earned, regardless of the number of employees added to the Card Account. Please allow 6-8 weeks for bonus HawaiianMiles miles to be deposited into your program account after the qualifying account activity.
This one-time bonus HawaiianMiles mileage offer is valid for first-time cardmembers with new Card Accounts only. Existing cardmembers, existing Card Accounts, and previous cardmembers with accounts closed in the past 24 months may not be eligible for this offer. This offer may be canceled at any time without notice.
From time to time, we may offer bonuses of HawaiianMiles or other incentives to new Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Mastercard cardmembers in connection with an application for a new card account. These bonuses and/or incentives are intended for applicants who are not and have not previously been Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Mastercard cardmembers. You understand and agree that you may no longer be eligible for any bonuses and/or incentives in connection with a new Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Mastercard card account after this Card Account is opened. If you receive a bonus or incentive for which you are not eligible due to your status as a current or former Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Mastercard cardmember, we may revoke the bonus or incentive, or reduce your HawaiianMiles by the amount of the bonus or incentive, or charge your Card Account for the fair value of the bonus or incentive, in our sole discretion.
Hawaiian Airlines manages the HawaiianMiles Program including redemption. You can obtain information regarding the redemption options available by calling 877-426-4537 or online at hawaiianairlines.com.
If your Card Account is closed for any of the following reasons, your HawaiianMiles earned during that billing cycle but not yet sent to Hawaiian Airlines will be forfeited:
- You or any authorized user(s) on the Card Account engages in any fraudulent or illegal activity through the use of your Card Account.
- You, or any authorized user(s) on the Card Account engage in any activity that is deemed to be abusive or gaming conduct, as determined by us in our sole discretion. Abusive or gaming activity includes, but is not limited to, obtaining or using a card account to maximize rewards earned in a manner that is not consistent with typical consumer activity and/or multiple credit card account applications/openings, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- You or any authorized user(s) on the Card Account have negative public record information identified.
Your history of Card Account usage.
- Your Card Account is delinquent, as determined by Barclays in its sole discretion.
- You or any authorized user(s) on the Card Account violate any of the Card Account Rewards Rules.
- Your Card Account is otherwise in default under your Cardmember Agreement with us.
- Your HawaiianMiles Account is closed.
Additional Benefits on your Card Account
Companion Travel Discount
- You are eligible to receive a single one-time 50% discount toward one published full coach round-trip fare for a companion. The one-time 50% companion discount offer is good for 13 months from the time the Card Account is opened and is subject to change.
- This discount is good on roundtrip coach travel between Hawaii and North America, booked directly with Hawaiian Airlines through your HawaiianMiles Account.
- The discount will be off one published full coach roundtrip base fare for a companion, which does not include taxes, fees or surcharges, with the purchase of one published full coach roundtrip fare. Additional taxes, fees and charges including passenger facility charge, federal excise taxes, Canadian VAT/GST and customs/immigration charges, as well as the September 11 security fee, apply to all tickets purchased and are not included in the base fare.
- You must be one of the passengers on the flight record. Both passengers (you and companion) must be booked for travel on the same flight record, fare and class of service, and must travel on all flight segments together.
- Offer must be redeemed through your HawaiianMiles Account.
- Offer is valid for all Hawaiian Airlines flights between Hawaii and North America. The offer is not valid on Neighbor Island flights or international flights.
- Offer is not valid on codeshare flights with partner airlines.
- Offer is not valid on multi-city flights.
- Offer may not be combined with, applied to, or applied towards HawaiianMiles flight awards redeemed using HawaiianMiles.
- Discount has no cash value and cannot be transferred or sold.
- Visit hawaiianairlines.com/MastercardDiscount for more information on how to redeem your travel discount.
- Standard Hawaiian Airlines eCertificate Terms and Conditions apply. See hawaiianairlines.com for complete terms.You are eligible to earn a maximum of 40,000 bonus HawaiianMiles if you spend $100,000 in Net Purchases within each cardmembership year (12- month period through and including your Card Account open date and every 12-month period through your anniversary date thereafter is the defined period). Annual spend bonus HawaiianMiles are either:
Annual Spend Bonus HawaiianMiles
- 20,000 bonus HawaiianMiles with $50,000-$99,999 spent in Net Purchases within each cardmembership year.
- 40,000 bonus HawaiianMiles with $100,000 or greater spent in Net Purchases within each cardmembership year.
A maximum of 40,000 annual bonus HawaiianMiles can be earned each cardmembership year regardless of the amount of Net Purchases made. HawaiianMiles will be applied each cardmembership year at the Card Account cycle date of your anniversary month.
Select offers/benefits may not be achievable based on the assigned credit line and ability to maintain that credit line.
HawaiianMiles Share Miles
- As a Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard signing individual, you can send and receive HawaiianMiles from friends and family online at hawaiianairlines.com.
- There are no transaction fees for HawaiianMiles transfers, no charges per mile, or no minimum or maximum number of HawaiianMiles transferred to signing individuals.
- You must have a current email address on file within your HawaiianMiles Account to receive HawaiianMiles transferred with the Share Miles program.
- Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard signing individuals may send and receive HawaiianMiles transferred from friends and family up to a maximum of 10 times per calendar year.
- The HawaiianMiles transferer must be a current HawaiianMiles Program member and may perform an unlimited amount of transfer transactions using the Share Miles program.
- Full terms and conditions for the sharing of HawaiianMiles are available at HawaiianAirlines.com/legal/HawaiianMiles-terms-and-conditions.
HawaiianMiles Select Partners
- Cardmembers may earn bonus HawaiianMiles per $1 spent at select HawaiianMiles partners. Refer to https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/merchant-partners/hawaiianmiles-marketplace for details.
- Payments for purchases at select HawaiianMiles partners must be made with the cardmember’s Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard.
- If any part of the payment is made with cash, check, or by means other than the cardmember’s Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard, the cardmember will earn extra HawaiianMiles only on the amount paid with the Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard.
- HawaiianMiles will be credited only to your HawaiianMiles Account.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for HawaiianMiles to post to your HawaiianMiles Account.
- Participating HawaiianMiles select partners are subject to change at any time. Visit https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/merchant-partners/hawaiianmiles-marketplace for partner listing and restrictions.
Responsibility of the Parties/Information Sharing
Limitation and Release of Liability
By participating in the HawaiianMiles Program through use of the Card Account and accepting and using HawaiianMiles and other benefits earned through use of the Card Account, you (on your behalf and on behalf of any person to whom you give the benefits from the HawaiianMiles Program through the use of the Card Account) release, discharge and hold harmless Barclays, Hawaiian Airlines, and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, administrators, employees, officers, directors, successors and assignees from all claims, damages or liability including, but not limited to, physical injury or death, arising out of participation in the HawaiianMiles Program through use of the Card Account or travel taken or use of products purchased in connection with the HawaiianMiles Program through use of the Card Account. Barclays has no liability in case of disagreement over issuance of HawaiianMiles, items received through redemptions, or a cardmember’s right to redeem or possess HawaiianMiles.
Important General Program Disclosures
Barclays reserves the right to correct inaccurate HawaiianMiles values represented on statements, our website and/or our mobile app, at our sole discretion. We may, at our sole discretion, cancel, modify, restrict, or terminate the Card Account Reward Rules or any aspects or features of the Card Account Reward Rules at any time without prior notice. All interpretations of the Card Account Reward Rules shall be in our sole discretion. Other significant terms may apply. All trademarks and service marks belong to their respective owners. Barclays is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions in this document, website, mobile app, or any marketing materials.
The HawaiianMiles Program is subject to change without prior notification. Other significant terms may apply. For the most current information, visit https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/legal/hawaiianmiles-terms-and-conditions. HawaiianMiles is not a product or program of Barclays.
If you have any questions about your Card Account, please contact the Customer Service phone number on the back of your credit card.
©2021 Barclays Bank Delaware, Member FDIC.