Terms and Conditions
|Interest Rates and Interest Charges|
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
APR for Balance Transfers
0% introductory APR for the first fifteen billing cycles following each balance transfer that posts to your account within 45 days of account opening.
After that, (and for balance transfers that do not post within 45 days of account opening) your APR will be 17.24%. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
APR for Cash Advances
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
How to Avoid Paying Interest on Purchases
Your due date is at least 23 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month.
Minimum Interest Charge
If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $0.50
For Credit Card Tips from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the website of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at http://www.consumerfinance.gov/learnmore.
$195 ($95 for each Authorized User added to the account)
Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
0% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.
Up to $39 (the amount of the fee varies by state, see below)
Up to $39 (the amount of the fee varies by state, see below)
How We Will Calculate Your Balance: We use a method called "daily balance (including new purchases)". If you are a resident of Iowa at the time the account is opened, we use a method called "average daily balance (including new purchases)".
Terms and Conditions Continued:
Important Information about the Mastercard Titanium Card Credit Card Program: Offers may vary. Please carefully review the reward benefits (such as bonus miles/points and how miles/points are earned), interest rates and account fees and terms of this particular offer before applying.
Fees that Vary by State:
Late Payment Fee: Up to $39 (Up to $15 for residents of Iowa at time of account opening).
Returned Payment: Up to $39 (Up to $15 for residents of Iowa at time of account opening).
Agreement: The use of any account opened in connection with this offer will constitute acceptance of and will be subject to the Cardmember Agreement that will be sent to you. The APRs, fees, and other account terms, as well as the benefits and features associated with the account are subject to change to the extent permitted by law.
Your Telephone Numbers: By providing your telephone number, at the time you apply or anytime thereafter, you authorize Barclays Bank Delaware and its affiliates, agents and independent contractors, to contact you regarding your account at such number using any means of communication, including, but not limited to calls placed to your cell, mobile or other phone using an automated dialing service, pre-recorded messages or text messages. Standard text messaging and/or calling charges may apply.
About This Offer: You must be at least 18 years of age. This offer is available only to applicants who are residents of the United States, with the exception of the US territories. You may not be eligible for this offer if you currently have or previously had an account with us in this Program. In addition, you may not be eligible for this offer if, at any time during our relationship with you as the issuer of an account in this Program, we have cause, as determined by us in our sole discretion, to suspect that the account is being obtained or will be used for abusive or gaming activity (such as, but not limited to, obtaining or using the account to maximize rewards earned in a manner that is not consistent with typical consumer activity and/or multiple credit card account applications/openings). If at the time of your application you do not meet the credit or income criteria previously established for this offer, or the income you report is insufficient based on your current obligations, we will not be able to open an account for you. Please review the materials provided with your card for details.
About Your Credit Report: You agree that we have a right to obtain a credit report in connection with our review of your application, and if we establish an account for you, to administer your account. You agree that we may report to others our credit experience with you. If you ask, we will tell the names and addresses of any credit bureaus from which we obtained a report about you.
About the Variable APRs on Your Account: We use the highest Prime Rate listed in the The Wall Street Journal on the last business day of each month. For the non-promotional purchase and balance transfer APR, we add 11.74% to the Prime Rate. For the cash advance APR, we add 21.99% to the Prime Rate. See your Cardmember Agreement for more detail. The APRs noted above are current as of 07/29/2022 using a Prime Rate of 5.5%.
*Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means to you: When you apply for an account, we will ask for your name, street address, date of birth, social security number, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see copies of identifying documents. We also ask for country of citizenship.
Balance Transfers. Here's How it Works: To request a balance transfer please enter the 15/16 digit account number from the Mastercard, Visa, American Express, or Discover Card account that you want us to process a balance transfer from. If the total amount you request exceeds the assigned credit line on your new account, we may either decline the request or send a partial payment to your creditor(s). The amount of available credit on your new account will be reduced by the amount transferred and the related balance transfer fees. We reserve the right to decline to process any requested balance transfer. We will not process a request to transfer a balance from any other account you may have with us. Balance transfers incur interest from the transaction date. You should not transfer the amount of any disputed purchase or other charge. If you do, you may lose your dispute rights.
Upon approval of your application we will process the requested balance transfer payment to the account(s) which you have requested on the 10th day after we've mailed you your card; during this 10 day time period you may cancel your balance transfer by contacting us at the number on the back of your card. A balance transfer may take up to 4 weeks to post to your other accounts. Continue to pay each creditor until the balance transfer appears on the other account as a credit. If you would like to complete a balance transfer from another account that is not a Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover Card account, please call the phone number on the back of your new credit card once you are approved. Balance transfers are subject to availability. We may deny balance transfer requests at any time and for any reason.
Avoiding Interest on Purchases: We will not charge you interest on any purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month. In addition, during this introductory period we will not charge you interest on purchases if you pay by the due date each month your outstanding statement balance minus any new 0% introductory APR Balance Transfer balances. To avoid a late fee, you should pay at least the minimum payment due on your account each month.
Credit Limit: We do not permit applicants to request a specific credit limit. We do not consider a request for a balance transfer made with an application to be a request for a particular credit limit. We determine the credit limit on your account independent of and prior to processing any balance transfer request.
Cash Equivalent Purchases: The purchase of money orders, travelers' checks, foreign currency, lottery tickets, gambling chips, wire transfers and other similar transactions are treated as cash advances. Please see your Cardmember Agreement for details.
New York Residents: New York residents may contact the New York State Department of Financial Services by telephone (800) 342-3736, or visit the website, www.dfs.ny.gov, for free information on comparative credit card rates, fees and grace periods.
Notice to Ohio Residents: The Ohio laws against discrimination require that all creditors make credit equally available to all creditworthy customers, and that credit reporting agencies maintain separate credit histories on each individual upon request. The Ohio Civil Rights Commission administers compliance with this law.
Notice to Married Wisconsin Residents: No marital property agreement, unilateral statement or court decree under Wisconsin's marital property law will adversely affect our interests unless before your account is opened, you give us a copy of the agreement, statement or decree or we have actual knowledge of it. You understand that we may be required to give notice of this account to your spouse.
About Us and This Credit Card Program: This credit card program is issued and administered by Barclays Bank Delaware (Barclays), located in Wilmington, Delaware. Any account opened in response to this application shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware. Mastercard, World Mastercard, World Elite Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International, Incorporated and is used by us pursuant to a license.
Express Delivery: If you are approved for an account your card will be sent via next day FedEx delivery after your account is opened if your request for express delivery is made before 3:00pm ET of that day. If the request is made after 3:00pm ET delivery will be made the following day. Delivery will be made only to your home address and a signature is required. If you added an additional card user(s) on your application the additional card(s) cannot be expressed delivered.
The information contained in these disclosures is accurate as of 07/29/2022 and may change after this date.
Information That We Collect & Share About You:
MASTERCARD® TITANIUM CARDTM REWARD RULES
This document contains the official Reward Rules for the Mastercard Titanium Card Account (“Account”) issued by Barclays Bank Delaware (“Barclays,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) and includes important conditions and limitations (“Reward Rules”) for your Account rewards program (“Program”). Use of your Account constitutes your acceptance of each of the terms described below and the terms of the Cardmember Agreement (“Cardmember Agreement”). “You,” “your” or “primary cardmember” means the person who applied for the Account. Capitalized terms not defined in these Reward Rules have the meaning ascribed to them in the Cardmember Agreement.
Reward Rules Administration
The Program and Reward Rules are administered by Barclays located in Wilmington, DE. We reserve the right to modify, amend or terminate the Reward Rules and the Program at any time with or without notice. You can review current Reward Rules any time by logging in to your Account at myluxurycard.com.
Gift card/eGift cards/certificates, merchandise, travel and experience redemptions are administered by IDS Ohio, Inc. (“InComm InCentives”) an independent company not affiliated with Barclays or Luxury Card. InComm InCentives Terms and Conditions (“Rewards Terms & Conditions”) specific to the aforementioned redemptions are available at myluxurycard.com on the Shop page.
To maintain your eligibility for participation in the Program through use of the Account:
- You must maintain an open Account that is in good standing. “Good Standing” means your Account is not in default under your Cardmember Agreement with us (in “Good Standing”).
- You must be an individual (corporations, partnerships, and other entities may not participate) and use the Account only for personal, family or household expenses.
Important Information about Points
- As long as the Program continues and the Account is open and in Good Standing, there is no limit to the total points you can earn and your points will not expire.
- You may not earn or redeem points during any period in which your Account is past due.
- If you have a rewards balance on your account that meets the minimum redemption requirement(s), you will have 60 days from the Account closure date to redeem any outstanding points, as long as your Account, at the time of closure, was not closed for any reasons outlined in the Points Forfeiture Section.
- All points earned by the primary cardmember and any authorized user(s) will be added to the primary cardmember’s points balance.
- If you do not receive credit for earned points, please contact the Cardmember Care number on the back of your card.
- You have no property rights or other legal interest in points. Points amounts have no cash value or value of any kind until they are fully redeemed. Points may not be transferred or assigned.
- Participation in the Program through use of your Account is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. The sale or barter of any points offered through the Program earned through use of the Account, other than by us or Luxury Card, is expressly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any taxes that may be owed as a result of points earned and/or redeemed. Please consult your tax advisor if you have tax questions about the Program. Barclays does not provide tax advice.
- You can view a summary of your points earned through the use of your Account on your monthly Account billing statement or by logging into Luxury Card.
You earn points for purchases less credits, returns and adjustments (“Net Purchases”) made by you and/or any authorized user(s) of the Account as follows:
- You earn 1 point for every $1 spent on Net Purchases using your Account.
- Balance transfers, cash advances (including cash equivalent transactions such as, but not limited to, the use of your Account to obtain money orders, traveler’s checks, foreign currency and lottery tickets), fees, interest charges and unauthorized/fraudulent purchases are not considered Net Purchases and do not earn points.
From time to time, we may offer bonuses of points or other incentives to new Mastercard Titanium Card members in connection with an application for a new account. These bonuses and/or incentives are intended for applicants who are not and have not previously been Mastercard Titanium Card members. You understand and agree that you may no longer be eligible for any bonuses and/or incentives in connection with a new Mastercard Titanium Card account after this Account is opened. If you receive a bonus or incentive for which you are not eligible due to your status as a current or former Mastercard Titanium Card member, we may revoke the bonus or incentive, or reduce your points by the amount of the bonus or incentive, or charge your Account for the fair value of the bonus or incentive, in our sole discretion.
- You have the option to redeem your points for travel redemptions (airfare, hotel and car rentals), cash back direct deposit to a U.S. checking or savings account, statement credits, gift cards/certificates, merchandise or unique experiences.
- Airfare redemptions start at 50 points for $1.
- Cash back direct deposit into a U.S. checking or savings account and cash back statement credit redemptions start at 100 points for $1.
- Hotel stays and car rental redemptions vary based on availability and the redemption option selected.
- Gift card/eGift cards/certificates, merchandise and experience redemption minimums vary based on what you are redeeming for.
- The primary cardmember can redeem points, either by phone or by logging in to their Account online. Any authorized user(s) on the Account is able to redeem points by phone.
- To redeem, visit myluxurycard.com or call the number on the back of your card.
- Barclays is not responsible for unauthorized redemptions on your Account.
- All redemptions are final. Points can’t be returned, refunded, exchanged or credited, unless otherwise specified.
- You may redeem points for airfare, hotel and car rentals when you book through InComm InCentives on myluxurycard.com or by calling the customer service number on the back of your card. All air, hotels and car rentals travel must be booked through InComm InCentives. No other travel agency may be used for these offers. You may redeem points for a scheduled ticket on a participating major airline carrier, provided that the fares and schedules are found on, and the ability to generate a ticket (electronic or paper) is possible through the Global Distribution System (GDS). GDS provides the same flights and fares available to travel agencies, but lower fares may be available elsewhere, e.g. from charters, wholesalers, consolidators and any Internet fares that are not published and/or available through GDS.
- Your points are redeemed at a rate of 2% when redeeming for airfare through myluxurycard.com or by calling the Customer Service number on the back of your Account. For example, 50,000 points equates to $1,000 in airfare redemptions.
- Redeeming points for hotel and car rentals is subject to availability and the number of points needed to redeem for them may change at anytime.
- All airline bookings are final and non-refundable unless a refundable ticket is redeemed. If you wish to cancel a booking, you will forfeit your points redeemed for that booking and may incur additional supplier fees.
- Air, hotel and/or car rental reward rates are only guaranteed at the time your booking is made. Redemption cost includes applicable taxes and fees at the time of booking.
- If you cancel a refundable booking, you must call the number on the back of your card to process the cancellation. Your points minus any airline fees, if applicable, will be added to your points balance within 30 days of cancellation. We cannot guarantee your points will be refunded to your points balance if you contact the airline directly to cancel a refundable fare ticket.
- Barclays, Luxury Card and InComm InCentives are not responsible for the performance of any airline, communication of airline schedule changes or any other changes made by the airline. Airline reservations should be reconfirmed by the primary cardmember or designated traveler at least 72 hours prior to departure. All reservations are subject to the conditions of carriage, supply or business of the service provider, which include exclusions and limitations of liability. The primary cardmember or designated traveler is responsible for obtaining a valid government-issued photo ID and the appropriate international travel documentation such as passports and visas.
There are no restrictions or blackout dates for eligible or participating airfare redemptions.
- For complete details, you can review the Rewards Terms & Conditions at myluxurycard.com on the Travel page.
Cash Back (Statement Credit) Redemptions
- Redemptions for statement credits are a redemption rate of 1%. For example, you can redeem 5,000 points for $50 statement credit.
- The credit will be posted to your Account within 1-2 business days and will appear on your Account billing statement within 1 billing cycle.
- Statement credits reduce your Account balance but cannot be applied toward any minimum payment requirement and are otherwise subject to the terms and conditions applicable to your Account.
Cash Back Bank Deposit Redemptions
- Redemptions for a cash back bank deposit into a U.S. checking or savings account are a redemption rate of 1%. For example, you can redeem 5,000 points for a $50 cash back bank deposit.
- Bank deposit redemptions will be transferred to the requested U.S. checking or savings account within 3-4 business days.
- There is a $500 daily limit for bank deposit redemptions.
Gift Card/Certificate Redemptions
- The selection of gift cards/eGift cards/certificates are subject to availability and the number of points needed to redeem for them may change at any time.
- Terms of gift cards/eGift cards/certificates redemptions are subject to the rules of the merchant and may be viewed online at myluxurycard.com at the time of redemption. Each merchant/provider has the right to place restrictions on the use of its gift cards/eGift cards or gift certificates. Gift cards/eGift cards/certificates are not exchangeable, refundable, transferable or redeemable for cash, cannot be replaced if lost or stolen and are void where prohibited.
- Once you redeem for an eGift card, you must visit the Rewards Redemption History page at myluxurycard.com to retrieve your eGift card and to view the requirements for using your eGift card. The eGift card will be available for 12 months from the date of redemption, as long as your account is open and in Good Standing.
- Additional terms and restrictions apply. For complete details, you can review the Rewards Terms & Conditions at myluxurycard.com on the Shop page.
- The selection of merchandise items are subject to availability and the number of points needed to redeem them may change at any time.
- If applicable, any purchase, price and return protection and extended warranty coverage associated with your Account are not applicable to rewards. The manufacturer’s warranty, if any, applies to items offered. Please check product terms and conditions online at myluxurycard.com at the time of redemption for additional product information details.
- Velvet Glove delivery is available on select products. Additional details are available online at myluxurycard.com at the time of redemption.
Additional terms and restrictions apply. For complete details, you can review the Rewards Terms & Conditions at myluxurycard.com on the Shop page.
- Merchandise is nonrefundable and nonreturnable.
- Mail Delivery: If the merchandise you received is damaged or defective, you must contact the customer service number on the back of your card immediately and the merchandise must be returned within 30 days of delivery. No exchanges or returns are accepted after 30 days. Products must be in their original packaging. All parts must be included in the package before credit will be issued or a replacement of the damaged or defective merchandise will be shipped.
- Velvet Glove Delivery: Should you find an issue with the merchandise, you should refuse the delivery, ask the carrier to re-package and remove the merchandise from your premises, and contact the customer service number on the back of your card. Once you accept delivery, no refunds, exchanges, or replacements will be allowed.
- Select experiences may be redeemed using your points. Please see the Item Rewards Terms & Conditions for availability and additional terms at the time of redemption on the Shop page at myluxurycard.com.
- All experiences available for redemption may be based on event ticket and/or accommodation availability. It is important to note that availability can change from time to time. While every effort will be made to fill your experience package with your first redemption choice, there are rare instances where this is simply impossible. Should this occur, you will be promptly contacted and given the opportunity to redeem for a different event or have your points refunded.
- Please do not make air or other travel arrangements until you receive the experience confirmation letter that includes all the details. The confirmation letter is sent via email but a physical copy can be mailed upon request. Please see the Item Terms and Descriptions for availability and additional terms at the time.
If your Account is closed for any of the following reasons, your points earned will be forfeited if/based upon:
- You or any authorized user(s) on the Account engages in any fraudulent or illegal activity through the use of your Account.
- You, or any authorized user(s) on the Account engage in any activity that is deemed to be abusive or gaming conduct, as determined by us in our sole discretion. Abusive or gaming activity includes, but is not limited to, obtaining or using an account to maximize rewards earned in a manner that is not consistent with typical consumer activity and/or multiple credit card account applications/openings, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- You or any authorized user(s) on the Account have negative public record information identified.
- Your history of Account usage.
- Your Account is delinquent, as determined by Barclays in its sole discretion.
- You or any authorized user(s) on the Account violate any of the Account Rewards Rules.
- Your Account is otherwise in default under your Cardmember Agreement with us.
Limitation and Release of Liability
By participating in the Program and accepting and using points earned through the Program, you (on your behalf and on behalf of any person to whom you give the benefits from the Program) release, discharge and hold harmless Barclays, Luxury Card and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, administrators, employees, officers, directors, successors and assignees from all claims, damages or liability including, but not limited to, physical injury or death, arising out of participation in the Program or travel taken or use of products purchased in connection with the Program. Barclays, Luxury Card, and InComm InCentives are not responsible for unauthorized redemptions on your Account. Barclays has no liability in case of disagreement over issuance of points, items received through redemptions, or a cardmember’s right to redeem or possess points.
Important General Program Disclosures
Barclays reserves the right to correct inaccurate points values represented on statements, our website and/or our mobile app, at our sole discretion. We may, at our sole discretion, cancel, modify, restrict or terminate the Program or any aspects or features of the Program at any time without prior notice. All interpretations of the Reward Rules shall be at our sole discretion. Other significant terms may apply. All trademarks and service marks belong to their respective owners. We are not responsible for typographical errors or omissions in this document, website, mobile app, or any marketing materials. Points cannot be combined with other discount or reward programs unless specifically authorized by us.
If you have any questions about the Program, please contact the Cardmember Care phone number on the back of your card.
©2020 Barclays Bank Delaware, Member FDIC.