Terms and Conditions
|Interest Rates and Interest Charges|
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases
14.99%, 18.99% or 21.99%, based on your credit worthiness.
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
0% promotional APR for six billing cycles on all Bluegreen Purchases (see below).
After that, your APR will be 14.99%, 18.99% or 21.99%, based on your credit worthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
APR for Balance Transfers
14.99%, 18.99%, or 21.99% based on your credit worthiness.
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
APR for Cash Advances
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
How to Avoid Paying Interest on Purchases
Your due date is at least 23 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month.
Minimum Interest Charge
If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $0.50
For Credit Card Tips from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the website of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at http://www.consumerfinance.gov/learnmore.
Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.
Up to $37
Up to $37
How We Will Calculate Your Balance: We use a method called "daily balance (including new purchases)".
Terms and Conditions Continued:
Important Information about the Bluegreen Credit Card Program: Offers may vary. Please carefully review the reward benefits (such as bonus miles/points and how miles/points are earned), interest rates and account fees and terms of this particular offer before applying.
The "Bluegreen Purchase" means all Bluegreen qualifying purchases made with this credit card account at all Bluegreen sales centers after the account is opened.
Agreement: The use of any account opened in connection with this offer will constitute acceptance of and will be subject to the Cardmember Agreement that will be sent to you. The APRs, fees, and other account terms, as well as the benefits and features associated with the account are subject to change to the extent permitted by law.
++Your Telephone Numbers: By providing us with a telephone number(s), at the time you apply or anytime thereafter, you authorize us and our affiliates and agents, to contact you at that number about your account or other products or services, and to use an automated dialing service, pre-recorded message or text message. Standard text messaging and/or calling charges may apply.
About This Offer: You must be at least 18 years of age. This offer is available only to applicants who are residents of the United States, with the exception of Iowa, Puerto Rico and the US territories, and may not be available if you already have or have had an account with us. If at the time of your application you do not meet the credit or income criteria previously established for this offer, or the income you report is insufficient based on your current obligations, we may be unable to open an account for you. Please review the materials provided with your card for details.
About Your Credit Report: You agree that we have a right to obtain a credit report in connection with our review of your application, and if we establish an account for you, to administer your account. You agree that we may report to others our credit experience with you. If you ask, we will tell the names and addresses of any credit bureaus from which we obtained a report about you.
About the Variable APRs on Your Account: We use the highest Prime Rate listed in the The Wall Street Journal on the last business day of each month. For the non-promotional purchase and balance transfer APR, we add either 11.74%, 15.74% or 18.74% to the Prime Rate based on your creditworthiness. For the cash advance APR, we add 21.99% to the Prime Rate. See your Cardmember Agreement for more detail. The APRs noted above are current as of 8/31/2020 using a Prime Rate of 3.25%.
*Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means to you: When you apply for an account, we will ask for your name, street address, date of birth, social security number, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see copies of identifying documents. We also ask for country of citizenship.
Balance Transfers. Here's How it Works: To request a balance transfer please enter the 15/16 digit account number from the Mastercard, Visa, American Express, or Discover Card account that you want us to process a balance transfer from. If the total amount you request exceeds the assigned credit line on your new account, we may either decline the request or send a partial payment to your creditor(s). The amount of available credit on your new account will be reduced by the amount transferred and the related balance transfer fees. We reserve the right to decline to process any requested balance transfer. We will not process a request to transfer a balance from any other account you may have with us. Balance transfers incur interest from the transaction date. You should not transfer the amount of any disputed purchase or other charge. If you do, you may lose your dispute rights.
Upon approval of your application we will process the requested balance transfer payment to the account(s) which you have requested on the 10th day after we've mailed you your card; during this 10 day time period you may cancel your balance transfer by contacting us at the number on the back of your card. A balance transfer may take up to 4 weeks to post to your other accounts. Continue to pay each creditor until the balance transfer appears on the other account as a credit. If you would like to complete a balance transfer from another account that is not a Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover Card account, please call the phone number on the back of your new credit card once you are approved. Balance transfers are subject to availability. We may deny balance transfer requests at any time and for any reason.
Credit Limit: We do not permit applicants to request a specific credit limit. We do not consider a request for a balance transfer made with an application to be a request for a particular credit limit. We determine the credit limit on your account independent of and prior to processing any balance transfer request.
Cash Equivalent Purchases: The purchase of money orders, travelers' checks, foreign currency, lottery tickets, gambling chips, wire transfers and other similar transactions are treated as cash advances. Please see your Cardmember Agreement for details.
New York Residents: New York residents may contact the New York State Department of Financial Services by telephone (800) 342-3736, or visit the website, www.dfs.ny.gov, for free information on comparative credit card rates, fees and grace periods.
Notice to Ohio Residents: The Ohio laws against discrimination require that all creditors make credit equally available to all creditworthy customers, and that credit reporting agencies maintain separate credit histories on each individual upon request. The Ohio Civil Rights Commission administers compliance with this law.
Notice to Married Wisconsin Residents: No marital property agreement, unilateral statement or court decree under Wisconsin's marital property law will adversely affect our interests unless before your account is opened, you give us a copy of the agreement, statement or decree or we have actual knowledge of it. You understand that we may be required to give notice of this account to your spouse.
About Us and This Credit Card Program: This credit card program is issued and administered by Barclays Bank Delaware (Barclaycard), located in Wilmington, DE. Any account opened in response to this application shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated, and is used by us pursuant to a license.
Express Delivery: If you are approved for an account your card will be sent via next day FedEx delivery after your account is opened if the request for express delivery is made before 3:00 p.m. ET of that day. If the request is made after 3:00 p.m. ET delivery will be made the following day. Delivery will be made only to your home address and a signature is required. If you added an additional card user(s) on your application the additional card(s) cannot be expressed delivered.
The information contained in these disclosures is accurate as of 8/31/2020 and may change after this date.
The Bluegreen Rewards Mastercard Reward Rules
This document contains the official Reward Rules for the Bluegreen Rewards™ Mastercard® Account (the “Account”) issued by Barclays Bank Delaware (“Barclaycard”) and includes important conditions and limitations (the “Reward Rules”). Please read the Reward Rules and keep this document for your records.
Bluegreen Rewards® Program (“Program”) is an owner Rewards program available to Bluegreen Vacations Unlimited, Inc.’s (“Bluegreen”) deeded owners, and is not a product or program of Barclaycard. Bluegreen’s affiliate, Encore Rewards, Inc. (“Encore”) administers the program and, together with Bluegreen, is responsible for establishing the terms and conditions of your participation and Rewards accumulation in the Program. Terms and conditions of the Program are available at BluegreenRewards.com. Bluegreen and/or Encore reserve the right to change the Program at any time with or without prior notice.
“You, “your” or “primary cardmember” means the person who applied for the Account. Use of your Account constitutes your acceptance of each of the terms described below. Capitalized terms not defined in these Reward Rules have the meaning ascribed to them in the Cardmember Agreement.
Reward Rules Administration
The Bluegreen Rewards Mastercard is administered by Barclaycard located in Wilmington, DE (“we”, “us” or “our”). We are solely responsible for all credit and eligibility standards and determination of Account issuance. To maintain your eligibility for participation in the Program through use of the Account:
• You must maintain an open and active Account that is not in default under your Cardmember Agreement with us.
• Your Account cannot have been inactive for 6 billing cycles in a row (representing approximately 6 months). “Inactive” means you have no balance, no payments and no transactions.
• You must be an individual (corporations, partnerships, and other entities may not participate).
• The Program is available to deeded Bluegreen Vacation Club owners who maintain a credit card account in good standing by Barclaycard.
• If you are not a deeded Bluegreen Vacation Club owner and you have the card, you are not eligible to earn or redeem any Rewards until such time that you become a deeded Bluegreen Vacation Club owner. Any Rewards earned while you are an owner will be forfeited if you do not maintain Bluegreen Vacation Club ownership.
• Bluegreen reserves the right to approve, deny or revoke participation in the Program to any individual for any reason whatsoever.
Important Information about Rewards
• You have no property rights or other legal interest in the Rewards. Rewards have no cash value or value of any kind until they are fully redeemed. Rewards may not be assigned, transferred or pledged.
• You are responsible for any tax liability related to participating in the Program.
• If you are not credited for earned Rewards or other benefits, once identified, the earned Rewards or other benefits will be credited. If Rewards or other benefits are not available, a comparable benefit will be provided as determined by Barclaycard or Encore, depending on the benefit.
• In the event of any abusive, gaming or fraudulent activity related to the Account, as determined by us in our sole discretion, we and/or Encore reserve the right to make corresponding Rewards adjustments to the Rewards accrued in the Program and we and/or Encore reserve the right to cancel your Account at any time.
• The Program is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. The redemption of Rewards is void where prohibited by law. The sale or barter of any reward offered through the Program, other than by us, is expressly prohibited.
You may not earn Rewards during a billing cycle in which any of the following occur:
• You fail to make the Minimum Payment Due by its Payment Due Date. Your Account becomes delinquent.
• Your Account is otherwise in default under your Cardmember Agreement with us. (Your Account is not in good standing.)
• You, or any authorized user on the Account, engage in any illegal activity through the use of your Account or engage in activity that is deemed to be abusive or gaming conduct, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
• You are in default of any obligations to Bluegreen or its affiliates.
Your Rewards may be forfeited if any of the following occur:
• Your Account becomes seriously delinquent, as determined by us at our sole discretion.
• You or we close your Account for any reason.
• You, or any authorized user on the Account, engage in fraudulent activity on your Account.
• Your Account is otherwise in default under your Cardmember Agreement with us. (Your account is not in good standing.)
• You, or any authorized user on the Account, engage in any illegal activity on your Account, or engage in activity that is deemed to be abusive or gaming conduct, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
• We and/or Encore reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to disqualify any cardmember from participating in the Program and to invalidate any or all Rewards earned for abuse, fraud, or any violation of the Reward Rules.
You earn Rewards on retail purchases made with your Account, less credits, returns and adjustments (“Net Purchases”) made by you and/or any Authorized User(s) of the Account.
• Cardmembers will earn two (2) Rewards for every one dollar ($1.00) spent on specified Bluegreen products and services including down payment on vacation ownership purchase, maintenance fees and upgrades.
• Cardmembers will earn one (1) Reward for every one dollar spent on all other purchases.
• From time to time, we may offer bonuses or other premiums to new Bluegreen Rewards cardmembers. Unless otherwise stated in the offer, these bonuses and /or premiums are intended for persons who are not and have not previously been Bluegreen Rewards cardmembers. You understand and agree that, unless we otherwise state, you are no longer eligible to receive these bonuses and/or premiums for any new Bluegreen Rewards Mastercard Account you open after this Account is opened. If you receive a bonus or reward for which you are not eligible, we may revoke the bonus or reward, or reduce your Rewards by the amount of the bonus or premium(s), or charge your Account for the fair value of the bonus or reward, at our option.
• Balance Transfers, Cash Advances, Cash Equivalent Transactions (transactions in highly liquid assets, e.g. assets that are directly convertible to cash such as, but not limited to, money orders, traveler’s checks, foreign currency, gambling chips and lottery tickets), fees, interest charges, and unauthorized/fraudulent transactions do not earn Rewards.
• There is no limit to the number of Rewards you can earn as long as the Program continues and your Account remains open, active and in good standing.
You will be awarded 1,000 bonus rewards upon the first use of your account for a retail purchases or balance transfer.
Responsibility of the Parties/Information Sharing
Limitation and Release of Liability
By participating in the Program and accepting and using Rewards earned through the Program, you or any other beneficiary of the Program release, discharge and hold harmless Barclaycard, Encore, Bluegreen, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective agents, administrators, employees, officers, directors, successors and assignees from all claims, damages or liability including, but not limited to, physical injury or death, arising out of participation in the Program or travel taken or use of products purchased in connection with the Program. Barclaycard, Encore and Bluegreen are not responsible for unauthorized redemptions on your Account. Barclaycard has no liability in case of disagreement over issuance of Rewards or a cardmember’s right to possess Rewards.
Important General Program Disclosures
Encore and/or Bluegreen reserve the right to change the Bluegreen Rewards Program and its terms and conditions at any time without notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the Rewards that you have accumulated. Neither Encore nor Bluegreen is responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. For complete details about the Bluegreen Rewards Program, visit BluegreenRewards.com
Neither Barclaycard, Encore nor Bluegreen are responsible for typographical errors or omissions in this document. Rewards cannot be combined with other discount or reward programs unless specifically authorized by us. Barclaycard, Encore and Bluegreen reserve the right to correct inaccurate Rewards values represented on our statements or website, at their sole discretion. Encore and/or Bluegreen may, at their sole discretion, cancel, modify, restrict, or terminate our offering of the Reward Rules or any aspects or features of the Reward Rules to you at any time without prior notice. All interpretations of Reward Rules shall be at Encore’s and/or Bluegreen’s sole discretion.
Bluegreen is a trademark of Bluegreen Corporation. The Bluegreen Rewards™ Mastercard is issued by Barclays Bank Delaware (Barclaycard) pursuant to a license by Mastercard. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
If you have any questions about your Account, please contact the customer service phone number on the back of your card.
©2017 Barclays Bank Delaware (Barclaycard), Member FDIC