|Interest Rates and Interest Charges|
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases
13.99%, 18.99% or 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
APR for Balance Transfers
0% introductory APR for the first fifteen billing cycles following each balance transfer that posts to your account within 45 days of account opening.
After that, (and for balance transfers that do not post within 45 days of account opening) your APR will be 13.99%, 18.99%, or 23.99% based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
APR for Cash Advances
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
How to Avoid Paying Interest on Purchases
Your due date is at least 23 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month.
Minimum Interest Charge
If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $0.50
For Credit Card Tips from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the website of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at http://www.consumerfinance.gov/learnmore.
Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
0% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.
Up to $39 (the amount of the fee varies by state, see below)
Up to $39 (the amount of the fee varies by state, see below)
How We Will Calculate Your Balance: We use a method called "daily balance (including new purchases)". If you are a resident of Iowa at the time the account is opened, we use a method called "average daily balance (including new purchases)".
Terms and Conditions Continued:
Important Information about the Princess Credit Card Program: Offers may vary. Please carefully review the reward benefits (such as bonus miles/points and how miles/points are earned), interest rates and account fees and terms of this particular offer before applying.
Fees that Vary by State:
Late Payment Fee: Up to $39 (Up to $15 for residents of Iowa at time of account opening).
Returned Payment: Up to $39 (Up to $15 for residents of Iowa at time of account opening).
Agreement: The use of any account opened in connection with this offer will constitute acceptance of and will be subject to the Cardmember Agreement that will be sent to you. The APRs, fees, and other account terms, as well as the benefits and features associated with the account are subject to change to the extent permitted by law. You agree that if you are not approved for a Signature account you may be approved for a Platinum account.
Your Telephone Numbers: By providing your telephone number, at the time you apply or anytime thereafter, you authorize Barclays Bank Delaware and its affiliates, agents and independent contractors, to contact you regarding your account at such number using any means of communication, including, but not limited to calls placed to your cell, mobile or other phone using an automated dialing service, pre-recorded messages or text messages. Standard text messaging and/or calling charges may apply.
About This Offer: You must be at least 18 years of age. This offer is available only to applicants who are residents of the United States, with the exception of the US territories. You may not be eligible for this offer if you currently have or previously had an account with us in this Program. In addition, you may not be eligible for this offer if, at any time during our relationship with you as the issuer of an account in this Program, we have cause, as determined by us in our sole discretion, to suspect that the account is being obtained or will be used for abusive or gaming activity (such as, but not limited to, obtaining or using the account to maximize rewards earned in a manner that is not consistent with typical consumer activity and/or multiple credit card account applications/openings). If at the time of your application you do not meet the credit or income criteria previously established for this offer, or the income you report is insufficient based on your current obligations, we will not be able to open an account for you, or you may receive a Platinum card. Platinum benefits differ from Signature benefits. Please review the materials provided with your card for details.
About Your Credit Report: You agree that we have a right to obtain a credit report in connection with our review of your application, and if we establish an account for you, to administer your account. You agree that we may report to others our credit experience with you. If you ask, we will tell the names and addresses of any credit bureaus from which we obtained a report about you.
About the Variable APRs on Your Account: We use the highest Prime Rate listed in the The Wall Street Journal on the last business day of each month. For the non-promotional purchase and balance transfer APR, we add either 10.74%, 15.74% or 20.74% to the Prime Rate based on your creditworthiness. For the cash advance APR, we add 21.99% to the Prime Rate. See your Cardmember Agreement for more detail. The APRs noted above are current as of 08/31/2021 using a Prime Rate of 3.25%.
*Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means to you: When you apply for an account, we will ask for your name, street address, date of birth, social security number, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see copies of identifying documents. We also ask for country of citizenship.
Balance Transfers. Here's How it Works: To request a balance transfer please enter the 15/16 digit account number from the Mastercard, Visa, American Express, or Discover Card account that you want us to process a balance transfer from. If the total amount you request exceeds the assigned credit line on your new account, we may either decline the request or send a partial payment to your creditor(s). The amount of available credit on your new account will be reduced by the amount transferred and the related balance transfer fees. We reserve the right to decline to process any requested balance transfer. We will not process a request to transfer a balance from any other account you may have with us. Balance transfers incur interest from the transaction date. You should not transfer the amount of any disputed purchase or other charge. If you do, you may lose your dispute rights.
Upon approval of your application we will process the requested balance transfer payment to the account(s) which you have requested on the 10th day after we've mailed you your card; during this 10 day time period you may cancel your balance transfer by contacting us at the number on the back of your card. A balance transfer may take up to 4 weeks to post to your other accounts. Continue to pay each creditor until the balance transfer appears on the other account as a credit. If you would like to complete a balance transfer from another account that is not a Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover Card account, please call the phone number on the back of your new credit card once you are approved. Balance transfers are subject to availability. We may deny balance transfer requests at any time and for any reason.
Avoiding Interest on Purchases: We will not charge you interest on any purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month. In addition, during this introductory period we will not charge you interest on purchases if you pay by the due date each month your outstanding statement balance minus any new 0% introductory APR Balance Transfer balances. To avoid a late fee, you should pay at least the minimum payment due on your account each month.
Credit Limit: We do not permit applicants to request a specific credit limit. We do not consider a request for a balance transfer made with an application to be a request for a particular credit limit. We determine the credit limit on your account independent of and prior to processing any balance transfer request.
Cash Equivalent Purchases: The purchase of money orders, travelers' checks, foreign currency, lottery tickets, gambling chips, wire transfers and other similar transactions are treated as cash advances. Please see your Cardmember Agreement for details.
New York Residents: New York residents may contact the New York State Department of Financial Services by telephone (800) 342-3736, or visit the website, www.dfs.ny.gov, for free information on comparative credit card rates, fees and grace periods.
Notice to Ohio Residents: The Ohio laws against discrimination require that all creditors make credit equally available to all creditworthy customers, and that credit reporting agencies maintain separate credit histories on each individual upon request. The Ohio Civil Rights Commission administers compliance with this law.
Notice to Married Wisconsin Residents: No marital property agreement, unilateral statement or court decree under Wisconsin's marital property law will adversely affect our interests unless before your account is opened, you give us a copy of the agreement, statement or decree or we have actual knowledge of it. You understand that we may be required to give notice of this account to your spouse.
About Us and This Credit Card Program: This credit card program is issued and administered by Barclays Bank Delaware (Barclays), located in Wilmington, Delaware. Any account opened in response to this application shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware. Visa is a registered trademark of VISA USA, Inc. and is used by us pursuant to a license.
Express Delivery: If you are approved for an account your card will be sent via next day FedEx delivery after your account is opened if your request for express delivery is made before 3:00pm ET of that day. If the request is made after 3:00pm ET delivery will be made the following day. Delivery will be made only to your home address and a signature is required. If you added an additional card user(s) on your application the additional card(s) cannot be expressed delivered.
The information contained in these disclosures is accurate as of 08/31/2021 and may change after this date.
Information That We Collect & Share About You:
PRINCESS CRUISES REWARDS VISA® REWARD RULES
This document contains the official Reward Rules for the Princess Cruises Rewards Visa account ("Account") issued by Barclays Bank Delaware ("Barclays," "we," "us," or "our") and includes important conditions and limitations ("Reward Rules") for your Account rewards program ("Program"). Use of your Account constitutes your acceptance of each of the terms described below and the terms of the Cardmember Agreement (“Cardmember Agreement”). "You," "your" or "primary cardmember" means the person who applied for the Account. Capitalized terms not defined in these Reward Rules have the meaning ascribed to them in the Cardmember Agreement.
Reward Rules Administration
The Program and Reward Rules are administered by Barclays located in Wilmington, DE. We reserve the right to modify, amend or terminate the Reward Rules and the Program at any time with or without notice. You can review current Reward Rules any time by logging in to your Account at BarclaysUS.com.
Gift card/eGift cards/certificates, merchandise, travel redemptions, and onboard amenities are administered by IDS Ohio, Inc. (“InComm InCentives”) an independent company not affiliated with Barclays or Princess. InComm InCentives Terms and Conditions (“Rewards Terms & Conditions”) specific to the aforementioned redemptions are available at BarclaysUS.com on the Shop page.
To maintain your eligibility for participation in the Program through use of the Account:
- You must maintain an open Account that is in good standing. “Good Standing” means your Account is not in default under your Cardmember Agreement with us (in “Good Standing”).
- You must be an individual (corporations, partnerships, and other entities may not participate) and use the Account only for personal, family or household expenses.
Important Information about Points
- As long as the Program continues and the Account is open and in Good Standing, there is no limit to the total points you can earn and your points will not expire.
- You may not earn or redeem points during any period in which your Account is past due.
- If you have a rewards balance on your account that meets the minimum redemption requirement(s) you will have 60 days from the Account closure date to redeem any outstanding points, as long as your Account, at the time of closure, was not closed for any reasons outlined in the Points Forfeiture Section.
- All points earned by the primary cardmember and any authorized user(s) will be added to the primary cardmember’s points balance.
- If you do not receive credit for earned points, please contact the Customer Service number on the back of your card.
- You have no property rights or other legal interest in points. Point amounts have no cash value or value of any kind until they are fully redeemed. Points may not be transferred or assigned.
- Participation in the Program through use of your Account is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. The sale or barter of any points offered through the Program earned through use of the Account, other than by us or Princess, is expressly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any taxes that may be owed as a result of points earned and/or redeemed. Please consult your tax advisor if you have tax questions about the Program. Barclays does not provide tax advice.
- You can view a summary of your points earned through the use of your Account on your monthly Account billing statement or by logging into BarclaysUS.com.
You earn points for purchases less credits, returns and adjustments (“Net Purchases”) made by you and/or any authorized user(s) of the Account as follows:
- You earn 2 points for every $1 spent on Net Purchases from Princess Cruises including online and onboard purchases.
- You earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other Net Purchases.
- Purchases must be submitted by merchants using the merchant category codes for purchases in the above specified categories to qualify for the additional points. Barclays and Princess Cruises are not responsible for incorrectly coded purchases. Additional points may not be earned if the merchant submits the purchase using a mobile or wireless card reader or if you use a mobile or digital wallet to pay for the purchase. Additionally, purchases made through third parties, including online marketplaces and resellers, or using a third-party payment account will not earn additional points.
- Balance transfers, cash advances (including cash equivalent transactions such as, but not limited to, the use of your Account to obtain money orders, traveler’s checks, foreign currency and lottery tickets), fees, interest charges and unauthorized/fraudulent purchases are not considered Net Purchases and do not earn points [except as permitted in the Bonus Points section below].
- You will earn 10,000 bonus points after a Net Purchase or balance transfer is made. The bonus will be reflected on the billing statement after you have qualified to earn the bonus. This offer may be cancelled at any time without notice.
- Although balance transfers normally do not earn points, you will earn 1 point per $1 in balance transfers posted to your Account within the first 30 days after your Account is opened, up to a maximum 5,000 points.
From time to time, we may offer bonuses of points or other incentives to new Princess Cruises Rewards Visa cardmembers in connection with an application for a new account. These bonuses and/or incentives are intended for applicants who are not and have not previously been Princess Cruises Rewards Visa cardmembers. You understand and agree that you may no longer be eligible for any bonuses and/or incentives in connection with a new Princess Cruises Rewards Visa account after this Account is opened. If you receive a bonus or incentive for which you are not eligible due to your status as a current or former Princess Cruises Rewards Visa cardmember, we may revoke the bonus or incentive, or reduce your points by the amount of the bonus or incentive, or charge your Account for the fair value of the bonus or incentive, in our sole discretion.
- You have the option to redeem your points for statement credits onboard amenities, gift cards/certificates, merchandise and travel redemptions. Redemptions towards statement credits on eligible Princes Cruises purchases and onboard amenities offer the best values. See sections titled Statement Credit Redemptions and Onboard Amenities for more details.
- Redemptions start at 3,300 points for $25.
- The primary cardmember can redeem points, either by phone or by logging in to their Account online. Any authorized user(s) on the Account is able to redeem points by phone.
- To redeem, visit BarclaysUS.com or call the number on the back of your card.
- Barclays is not responsible for unauthorized redemptions on your Account.
- All redemptions are final. Points can’t be returned, refunded, exchanged or credited, unless otherwise specified.
Statement Credit Redemptions
- You may redeem points for statement credits toward eligible purchases made using your Account.
- You may redeem points for statement credits towards any purchase from the World’s Leading Cruise Line brands (Carnival, Costa, P&O Australia, P&O Cruises, Princess Cruises, Holland America Line, Aida, Cunard, Seabourn, Fathom) or any airline purchase that is equal to or greater than $50 and has posted to the Account within the prior 180 days. World's Leading Cruise Line brands are subject to change. For a complete list, please visit worldsleadingcruiselines.com.
- The statement credit redemption value for airline purchases and World’s Leading Cruise Line Cruises will be 1%.
- Airline purchases must be submitted by merchants using the merchant category codes for purchases in these categories to qualify for redemption.
- Airlines: Airline purchases are defined as air carriers, airlines, airports, airport terminals and flying fields as identified by the merchant category codes.
- The amount of points needed to redeem will vary by transaction.
- If you do not have enough points available to redeem for the full purchase amount, you will only be able to redeem within pre-determined statement credit increments as follows:
- Increments of $50.00, between $50.00 and $15,000.99.
- Redemptions start at 5,000 points for a $50 statement credit toward an eligible Princess Cruise purchases. Statement credit redemption value toward Princess Cruises the last 180 days:
- $50 to $499.99 will have a redemption value of 1%
- $500 to $1,499.99 will have a redemption value of 1.25%
- $1,500 to $2,000.99 will have a redemption value of 1.50%
- $2,001 to $4,000.99 will have a redemption value of 2.00%
- $4,001 and up will have a redemption value of 2.50%.
- Redemptions for points statement credits start at 5,000 points for $50.
- The credit will be posted to your Account within 1-2 business days and will appear on your Account billing statement within 1 billing cycle.
- Statement credits reduce your Account balance but cannot be applied toward any minimum payment requirement and are otherwise subject to the terms and conditions applicable to your Account.
You may redeem points for onboard amenities and packages to be delivered onboard the ship during the guest’s cruise and are only available in conjunction with an applicable cruise vacation. In the event that an item is unavailable or temporarily out of stock, the item may be substituted at Princess’s discretion. Onboard gift voucher may not be redeemed for onboard credit and has no cash value. Orders for onboard amenities will be accepted up to 15 days prior to the passenger’s cruise departure date.
Gift Card/eGift Cards/Certificates Redemptions
- Redemptions for gift cards/eGift cards/certificates start at 3,300 points for $25.
- The selection of gift cards/eGift cards/certificates are subject to availability and the number of points needed to redeem for them may change at any time.
- Terms of gift cards/eGift cards/certificates redemptions are subject to the rules of the merchant and may be viewed online at BarclaysUS.com at the time of redemption. Each merchant/provider has the right to place restrictions on the use of its gift cards/eGift cards or gift certificates. Gift cards/eGift cards/certificates are not exchangeable, refundable, transferable or redeemable for cash, cannot be replaced if lost or stolen and are void where prohibited.
- Once you redeem for an eGift card, you must visit the Rewards Redemption History page at BarclaysUS.com to retrieve your eGift card and to view the requirements for using your eGift card. The eGift card will be available for 12 months from the date of redemption, as long as your account is open and in Good Standing.
- Additional terms and restrictions apply. For complete details, you can review the Rewards Terms & Conditions at BarclaysUS.com on the Shop page.
- The selection of merchandise items are subject to availability and the number of points needed to redeem them may change at any time.
- If applicable, any purchase, price and return protection and extended warranty coverage associated with your Account are not applicable to rewards. The manufacturer’s warranty, if any, applies to items offered. Please check product terms and conditions online at BarclaysUS.com at the time of redemption for additional product information details.
- Velvet Glove delivery is available on select products. Additional details are available online at BarclaysUS.com at the time of redemption.
Additional terms and restrictions apply. For complete details, you can review the Rewards Terms & Conditions at BarclaysUS.com on the Shop page.
- Merchandise is nonrefundable and nonreturnable.
- Mail Delivery: If the merchandise you received is damaged or defective, you must contact the customer service number on the back of your card immediately and the merchandise must be returned within 30 days of delivery. No exchanges or returns are accepted after 30 days. Products must be in their original packaging. All parts must be included in the package before credit will be issued or a replacement of the damaged or defective merchandise will be shipped.
- Velvet Glove Delivery: Should you find an issue with the merchandise, you should refuse the delivery, ask the carrier to re-package and remove the merchandise from your premises, and contact the customer service number on the back of your card. Once you accept delivery, no refunds, exchanges, or replacements will be allowed.
- You may redeem points for airfare, hotel and car rentals when you book through InComm InCentives on BarclayUS.com or by calling the customer service number on the back of your card. All air, hotels and car rentals travel must be booked through InComm InCentives. No other travel agency may be used for these offers. You may redeem points for a scheduled ticket on a participating major airline carrier, provided that the fares and schedules are found on, and the ability to generate a ticket (electronic or paper) is possible through the Global Distribution System (GDS). GDS provides the same flights and fares available to travel agencies, but lower fares may be available elsewhere, e.g. from charters, wholesalers, consolidators and any Internet fares that are not published and/or available through GDS.
- Point redemptions can be made with a combination of points and a purchase using a major credit or debit card, as long as you have at least the 10,000 minimum points required for the redemption. The transaction description that will show on your credit or debit card statement for any redemption purchase will be “Rewards Redemption Center".
- All airline bookings are final and non-refundable unless a refundable ticket is redeemed.
- If you cancel a non-refundable booking, you will forfeit your points redeemed for that booking and may incur additional airline fees.
- If you cancel a refundable booking, you must call the number on the back of your card to process the cancellation. Your points minus any airline fees, if applicable, will be added to your points balance within 30 days of cancellation. We cannot guarantee your points will be refunded to your points balance if you contact the airline directly to cancel a refundable fare ticket.
- Barclays, Princess and InComm InCentives are not responsible for the performance of any airline, communication of airline schedule changes or any other changes made by the airline. Airline reservations should be reconfirmed by the primary cardmember or designated traveler at least 72 hours prior to departure. All reservations are subject to the conditions of carriage, supply or business of the service provider, which include exclusions and limitations of liability. The primary cardmember or designated traveler is responsible for obtaining a valid government-issued photo ID and the appropriate international travel documentation such as passports and visas.
- There are no restrictions or blackout dates for eligible or participating airfare redemptions.
- For complete details, you can review the Rewards Terms & Conditions at BarclaysUS.com on the Travel page.
If your Account is closed for any of the following reasons, your points earned will be forfeited if/based upon:
- You or any authorized user(s) on the Account engages in any fraudulent or illegal activity through the use of your Account.
- You or any authorized user(s) on the Account engage in any activity that is deemed to be abusive or gaming conduct, as determined by us in our sole discretion. Abusive or gaming activity includes, but is not limited to, obtaining or using an account to maximize rewards earned in a manner that is not consistent with typical consumer activity and/or multiple credit card account applications/openings, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- You or any authorized user(s) on the Account have negative public record information identified.
- Your history of Account usage.
- Your Account is delinquent, as determined by Barclays in its sole discretion.
- You or any authorized user on the Account violate any of the Account Reward Rules.
- Your Account is otherwise in default under your Cardmember Agreement with us.
Limitation and Release of Liability
By participating in the Program and accepting and using points earned through the Program, you (on your behalf and on behalf of any person to whom you give the benefits from the Program) release, discharge and hold harmless Barclays, Princess and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, administrators, employees, officers, directors, successors and assignees from all claims, damages or liability including, but not limited to, physical injury or death, arising out of participation in the Program or travel taken or use of products purchased in connection with the Program. Barclays, Princess, and InComm InCentives are not responsible for unauthorized redemptions on your Account. Barclays has no liability in case of disagreement over issuance of points, items received through redemptions, or a cardmember’s right to redeem or possess points.
Important General Program Disclosures
Barclays reserves the right to correct inaccurate points values represented on statements, our website and/or our mobile app, at our sole discretion. We may, at our sole discretion, cancel, modify, restrict or terminate the Program or any aspects or features of the Program at any time without prior notice. All interpretations of the Reward Rules shall be at our sole discretion. Other significant terms may apply. All trademarks and service marks belong to their respective owners. We are not responsible for typographical errors or omissions in this document, website, mobile app, or any marketing materials. Points cannot be combined with other discount or reward programs unless specifically authorized by us.
The Princess Family of Marks including Princess, the Princess logo, Princess Cruises and Princess Rewards are registered service marks or trademarks of Princess Cruise Lines, Ltd., its affiliates or its Licensor. All rights reserved.
If you have any questions about the Program, please contact the Customer Service phone number on the back of your card.
©2021 Barclays Bank Delaware, Member FDIC.